October 31, 2014 | 779 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Cargo - tinted moisturizer spf 20

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by ryanhill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am always searching for my perfect tinted moisturizer. This is very nice. It goes on smoothly and keeps my skin looking soft. It is however nothing special to me. I so far have found merle norman believe it or not to be my favorite and clsrins a close second. I feel they offer better coverage and moisture.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Jlb91

I LOVE this tinted moisturizer.
For a tinted moisturizer, it gives great coverage. It's a little thicker than other tinted moisturizers but I usually just mix it with my moisturizer and it looks very natural. I have purchased this about 3 or 4 times.
I used to buy it at sephora inside (i think) jc penny but they told me they were going to discontinue it. I know macy's also carries it so I went there. I was so upset when I was told it was discontinued that I was about to buy 2 bottles at macys to stock up but she told me they weren't discontinuing it. Thank goodness! haha
I have a lot of acne scars and I break out a lot. This is did cause me to break out. Good enough to wear everyday without a foundation and still get good coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by VeryCherryBaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I want to give this more than 3 lippies, but the limited color choices prevent me from raising it to 4. I have fair skin and the ivory is just too dark. Plus, it's a little too yellow, and I have a golden undertone. It's a shame they don't offer a wider range because the TM is good.

With any TM, coverage isn't really buildable but it does a good job at evening out my skin tone. I apply it in the center of my face so that by the time I blend out to the edges, you can't really tell that the color is too dark. Strangely, the Cargo HD pressed powder is really light (which I love) so it tends to balance out the TM.

I said that I would not buy it again only because of the color. If they offered anything lighter, I definitely would.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by FloralRed

I went to the ULTA store today to buy foundation for prom, but I ended up buying this instead. :P I wanted something that was of medium build and gave me flawless coverage. This is tinted moisturizer, so if you want coverage don't expect it from this stuff! It's the opposite of what I intending to buy. I applied the TM with a sponge, dotted a bit here and there on my face, used a dabbing+blending, circular motion. Concealer would be best after application of this TM. At first I was not impressed, because I am used to using Bare Mineral's powder foundation, and this felt a bit too greasy for me. However after it set and finished my skin looked more even, much healthier, and it did eliminate some redness on my cheek (wasn't severe). I have good skin, so this is not for those with blemishes! 2 hours later I decided to set it with MAC's Skinfinish Natural powder and it looked very good. I can't wear BB cream because it clogs my pores like a mother, but the Skinfinish on top gave me the same (if not, better) look of a BB cream. Ultimately, my skin looked fresh, healthy, dewy, and it wasn't oily looking. Felt a bit heavier vs. my BM powder but I don't mind because my skin looks way better. Pluses are that it has SPF 20, has no chemicals, oil-free, paraben free, and has ginseng root, ginkgo biloba leaf, anthemis nobilis flower, and camellia oleifera leaf extract! Wooooo hooooo! I will be updating if it makes me break out or have bumps!
EDIT: After a couple of weeks of trying this, I realize that my skin has been looking more clogged after a little less than a week of use, so I am careful to alternate between my BM powder and this TM. I still have "hormonal" skin so who knows when I will have a break out, but this stuff for sure promotes them a bit because of the excess oil that is on my skin. I will most likely be purchasing this in the winter, because it is hydrating.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by hollyferocious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This runs dark. I'm half white/half Venezuelan (NC25-30 I think?) and the lightest shade (Ivory) matches me, so if you're very fair this wouldn't be a good product for you. It's also really expensive, and that's why I marked it 4 lippies, not 5. I will continue to use it though because it doesn't break me out and leaves my skin feeling nice when I take it off at night. Coverage is adequate if your skin isn't bad. You'll still need concealer over blemishes, but if you'd only be covering a few here and there it should work for you. Doesn't leave me shiny, but I do use Urban Decay De-Slick powder over it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Sionel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

For the few people that this product would match, its a great product. There are 4 shades, and even the lightest (ivory) is quite dark and yellow based.

The consistency and coverage is very nice for a tinted moisturizer. Has an spf of 20. If you are a medium or darker skin tone, give it a try. If you are fair or light, go to Tartes Smooth Operator tinted moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 2:41:00 PM More reviews by LIPSTICKMANUAL

I am in love with this product. I wanted to switch from the heavy MAC foundation routine I was on and I love this moisturizer. It is vegan and great for the skin. The coverage is light to medium but definitely buildable. It matches my complexion perfectly! Definitely a must repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by traciw24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Coverage is minimal, but does a nice job at evening out my skin tone and covers redness slightly and very light scarring. For more coverage I dust a powder over it and it looks very natural and fresh...I really like the natural finish...not too matte or dewy. If I didn't have breakouts I could definitely just wear this alone.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by vechev1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The finish is nice with this but it does nothing for my skin and there are only three colors and the medium (nude) didn't match me very well. Will return.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by loe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i never tried a tinted moisturizer before, but i was finding my foundation looking to heavy so i thought i would try this out. I love how easy it was to find the right shade due to it being quite light and blendable. This product doesnt have the best coverage (like moist tinted moisturizers dont) but if your looking for one to just make your skin look more even, then this is the product for you!