April 19, 2014 | 1052 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Amazing Cosmetics - Anti-Aging Primer

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Sharminii

Nothing special about this primer, i read up reviews on this and people seem to like it so so much, and base on the reviews i purchased this,

tried this on my face and i hated it, felt so oily, maybe because i already have oily skin. i don't know, but this would work great on dry skin people out there, i am still in the search for the right primer =(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2011 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Hedd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This totally did not work for me. I have very oily skin and used it under powder foundation and in 4-5 hours my makeup slid off my face. I tried it with liquid foundation as well, set with powder and again after 4-5 hours at work, my makeup was 90% gone. The only pros for me when using this product was it didn't break me out and it is oil-free, paraben and fragrance free. I would not recommend for oily skin. However, I would recommend this for dry, combo and sensitive skin types.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 10:23:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a very generous sample of this with a purchase at Sephora recently, and I really like it. It feels great going on, and I do feel like my makeup moves less with this under it. I wouldn't purchase this, because primer is not an every day product for me. I just use it when I'm doing very dramatic makeup that cannot move. I do think this is a very decent one though!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by louloutre

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OMG!!! the best primer ever!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2011 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Lapiz

Why did this not work for me?! :'(

I bought this based on the positive reviews, but unfortunately, it breaks me out quite quickly. Possibly because the ingredient list... (darn me for not getting the silicone-free primer I originally planned on buying)

If you have sensitive skin that is easily irritated, please consider sampling this before using consistently.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by anorakcity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this primer. The consistency is very fluid and spreads over the entire face while using very little product. I've tried several higher end primers and this is by far my favorite. Versus Photo Finish, it is much more "watery", thus, it feels more moisturizing while also minimizing the appearance of dry patches on the skin. Despite being so moisturizing it actually works very well with my oily skin. I wouldn't say that it absorbs oil, but it definitely doesn't exacerbate any shininess. Provides a lovely base for smooth application of foundation... in fact, I don't think I can wear foundation without this product any longer!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by nikkifreakinnb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the BEST makeup primer I have ever tried in my life! I cannot be more ecstatic about spreading the word! I have tried MAC's Prep & Prime and MUFE HD Primer and none of them have performed as well as Amazing Cosmetic's Primer. I was first introduced to this primer because I purchased Amazing Cosmetic's 'Amazing Concealer' and it contains a .5 oz sample of the primer.

The texture of this primer feels almost like a serum. Almost the same texture as Prep & Prime but it doesn't contain any of the shiny stuff that's in MAC's. I love how easily the primer glides over your face; it doesn't feel sticky or goopy like MUFE's. Also, I really like the packaging. There's a nozzle at the end of the tube and that allows you to control the amount of product being dispensed. A little goes a long way, too. I love the fact that the product is made Paraben-Free, Oil Free, AND fragrance free. The primer doesn't irritate my skin either, it's super lightweight and feels amazing on my skin.

Performance Make-up Wise:
I use MAC's Studio Fix over the primer and also apply MUFE's HD Powder. My makeup lasts all day because of this primer. I haven't changed my foundation routine except for primers, and this is the only primer that TRULY, TRULY makes my makeup last. I don't have to reapply powder or foundation mid-day. All I have to do is blot with some rice paper and my skin just looks perfect.

ALSO-- this product is a two-in-one product: A Primer and A Moisturizer. So $32 for this amazing product is definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this primer. It makes my skin feel fantastic and goes on super smooth. I have tried many and also like Sephora and Smashbox but this is my favorite

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2011 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Bsheth86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I switched to this after my smashbox primer didn't do much for oil control. I really like the ingredients and quality of this product. A little goes a long way so this product is worth it because it will last me a while. I also like the fact that it sinks right into the skin and my foundation doesn't ball up. The texture is really light. I am not sure about the anti aging properties since I don't use it everyday because I don't wear make up everyday. Flawless! My face is moisturized but not oily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2011 2:55:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful primer! It goes on smoothly and makes your skin feel soft and velvety. It provides a nice primer base that looks natural, not too matte or made-up. The moisturizing properties of this primer have really improved the look and feel of my skin, even when I don't have it on. It's a little on the expensive side, but you don't need much at all (half a pea size drop) and it is well worth it. I love it and would buy again and again.