October 24, 2014 | 1602 users online

Cleansers - Organique By Himalaya- Hydrating Face Wash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by charlie_leone

it's the best hydrating face wash and very gentle, great for my over 40's skin type. it smells like herbal and there is no chemicals, it's paraben free, no colors, phthalate free and no animal testing. gluten free, Yay!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by heather

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this in the shower all over. It is highly fragrances, and reminds me of the smell of noxema, which, fortunately, I like, this is a yellowish gel about the consistency of aloe vera gel. I know I should avoid fragrances skincare products but when they smell this good and do a great job, I can't help it. Also removes all makeup, including tubing mascara, with no eye irritation. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by f4frances

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A nice gentle, calming and non-drying face wash. You only need a tiny amount as it lathers up really well. Initially I was ultra aware of the fragrance (think citrus, ginger, rose) because it does linger but after a couple of uses I decided I really liked it and regarded it is kind of comforting.

Edit - I decided this was too drying after all. I was down to using a rice grain sized amount to avoid dryness! It's that product needs to be reformulated to more dilute concentration

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2010 12:35:00 PM More reviews by LelaViavonie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This entire line is a GODSEND to me and my sensitive crazy cant make up its mind face.. I have used all of their face products and LOVE every single one of them...

I have recently bought the hydrating wash because my face has been reaaly dry.. I was using the Invigorating Face Wash and I realized I needed a bit more moisture...

LOVE the way this makes my face feel.. It does not dry my skin out and has calmed my skin down from the small breakouts from my skin being so dry.. I know that which ever wash I use.. my skin loves it.. :)

Such an amazing line of skincare.