Organique By Himalaya- Hydrating Face Wash

4.5

Water (aqua), coco glucoside (from coconut oil & sugar), decyl glucoside (from palm kernel oil and sugar), vegetable glycerin (from vegetable oils), dehydroxanthan gum (from sugars of corn and soy), glucose, citric acid (found in citrus fruits), aloe vera leaf extract, potassium sorbate (found in sorbus cashmiriana berries), aegle marmelos (bael tree) fruit extract, benincasia cerifera (winter melon) fruit extract, rosa centifolia (cabbage rose) flower extract, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), organic soliga forest honey*, lavandula angustifolia (english lavender) oil, origanum majorana (sweet marjoram) leaf oil(, cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon) leaf oil, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) but oil*, geraniol, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil. * = Organic Contains essential oils and organic extracts. Slight color and scent variation may occur between batches but product effectiveness is uncompromised.

on 4/29/2013 10:48:00 PM

it's the best hydrating face wash and very gentle, great for my over 40's skin type. it smells like herbal and there is no chemicals, it's paraben free, no colors, phthalate free and no animal testing. gluten free, Yay!

on 9/27/2011 8:13:00 PM

I use this in the shower all over. It is highly fragrances, and reminds me of the smell of noxema, which, fortunately, I like, this is a yellowish gel about the consistency of aloe vera gel. I know I should avoid fragrances skincare products but when they smell this good and do a great job, I can't help it. Also removes all makeup, including tubing mascara, with no eye irritation. Love it!

on 7/12/2011 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

A nice gentle, calming and non-drying face wash. You only need a tiny amount as it lathers up really well. Initially I was ultra aware of the fragrance (think citrus, ginger, rose) because it does linger but after a couple of uses I decided I really liked it and regarded it is kind of comforting.

Edit - I decided this was too drying after all. I was down to using a rice grain sized amount to avoid dryness! It's that product needs to be reformulated to more dilute concentration

on 11/1/2010 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This entire line is a GODSEND to me and my sensitive crazy cant make up its mind face.. I have used all of their face products and LOVE every single one of them...

I have recently bought the hydrating wash because my face has been reaaly dry.. I was using the Invigorating Face Wash and I realized I needed a bit more moisture...

LOVE the way this makes my face feel.. It does not dry my skin out and has calmed my skin down from the small breakouts from my skin being so dry.. I know that which ever wash I use.. my skin loves it.. :)

Such an amazing line of skincare.