July 22, 2014 | 1168 users online

Hair Color - Rusk - Deepshine Conditioning Creme Color

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by rsa1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Im really not sure what I'm missing here with all the good reviews. I coloured my hair with this a couple of weeks ago, to go back to my normal colour. I have dark brown hair that was dyed light brown/red and I know that Rush colour usually turn out dark so I went for Medium brown. For the first few days my hair was fine, really shiny, soft although definitely darker than my normal colour. However now its just started to fade and I can see the red coming through again. Also, my head has been itching a bit since doing this and I feel like my hair is falling out a lot more. Wouldn't use again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by DebbieJK

My first review - this is great haircolor!! I have done a few friends and the colors are great, long lasting, rich brunettes, and SHINE SHINE SHINE!!! I have a few grays so I am starting on myself - colors are darker on my fine hair strands so I pick a lighter color than what you'd expect. Medium caramel blonde 7.8CH is great but I may mix it with 6.8 the next time!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by JShake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been a stylist for over 10 years, and I'm familiar with many professional color lines. This is my newest favorite. I've never found chocolate browns so gorgeous, and I agree with another reviewer about the 2V. I also don't see much fading at all, which is incredible, and the hair stays shiny. I've personally had some irritation the night and next day after coloring, but the addition of products to reduce sensitivity has made that much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by digby2005

FANTASTIC COLOR!! The grey coverage and the shine factor are amazing. I love that I can use 10V and it still covers my grey. No issues with fading. The ratio fo mixing is 1:1.5 so a tube lasts a very long time (I do root only touch up) I couldn't be happier with this line. I am using a combo of 6NW/7NW and am probably 85% grey through the front 1/2 of my head and have to do roots every 3 weeks or so.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 10:32:00 AM More reviews by aerobideb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was my first foray into un-boxed hair colour - living in the UK it's not widely known that you can even buy them. I got mine from Sally's in shade 7.62RV medium red violet (applying it over a recent application of Garnier Herbashine in plum). I mixed it with a 10% volume developer in the ratio of 1:1 1/2 and left it on for 35 mins. WOW, it is absolutely beautiful. I can honestly say I will probably never use a boxed colour from the drugstore ever again, you can definitely tell the difference in quality. My hair is a beautiful shade of plummy red (not mega bright!). Sooooo pleased xx

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by LelaViavonie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was this at my local Cosmoprof and it caught my eye because of the Marine therapy and thought I would just take a look. Well, thankgoodness I did.. this is one of the only lines left that actually has a 2V.. do you know how hard it is to find a dark deep violet without having to buy more than one tube.

So I bought two tubes and I have to say.. the color is amazing.. there was a but of a minty feeling on my head when applied but nothing alarming.

The shine is a 10 and my hair felt very soft after color and didnt really need to do a moisture pack on my hair.

So far I do love the color and will see how long it will last and come back to update.