July 23, 2014 | 2023 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Moisture Renew - Coral Chic

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2013 6:23:00 AM More reviews by satin828

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my HG lipstick! I love the Moisture Renew line - the lipsticks are very moisturizing, the colours are beautiful, the texture is not too cakey, the coverage is very good, and the lasting power is decent. This shade is by far my favourite. I've recommended this line/shade to several of my friends and have gotten them all addicted too. This shade is suitable for all skin tones, but especially skin with yellow undertones. I have yellow undertones and beige blonde hair, and this colour looks amazing!!! If you're looking for a red with orange undertones, look no further.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 4:59:00 AM More reviews by Beeb26

This is such a nice color! I like the Moisture Renew lipsticks, because they are really caring for your lips. I have this in Nude Delight and Coral Chic, two great shades. Coral chic is a day-time red for me. Very wearable and no shine or frost. Doesn't stay on my lips for long, but I can work this one without a pencil, so I take it with me and use it again when I need to.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 7:26:00 PM More reviews by chchunstershkba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The best coral lipstick I own. It will definitely suit all skin tones. All of my friends borrow it all the time. Its a muted orange.. more of a cream/beige orange. Very wearable. THE ABSOLUTE BEST. Packaging is just a bit bulky.. don't mind it though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 9:49:00 AM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this lipstick and always have a backup of it. It completments my skin tone perfectly and with a pink lipgloss on top, its soooo pretty. Gorgeous but not "in your face" coraly red.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Ddoriane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree! Best coral lipstick I've ever tried. It goes perfect with my auburn hair.
The consistency is slightly creamy and covers very nicely.
Don't really like the packaging, but will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Victoiresecret

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm not sure why no one knows about this lipstick, but it's simply the best coral lipstick in the drugstore market and is even better than some high end ones! It's the perfect blend of red and orange so it's not too orangy or too red. I apply it and then sheer it out with my fingers so the red is not too overpowering and I love it! It's super moisturizing and very very smooth...like all moisture renew lippies, it applies beautifully (more so than any other line of lipsticks high end or low end). It's completely matte and goes with so many looks! I love this and will definatly repurchase.