April 18, 2014 | 1822 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Plumdrop

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 8:06:00 AM More reviews by dc1407

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not the biggest fan of Victoria's Secret body mists because I find them to usually be quite strong, overpowering and almost cheap-smelling. I first tried this product when my flatmate bought it back from Bermuda. She bought the shower gel and whenever she was done showering the bathroom smelt divine! Before Victoria's Secret came to the UK I travelled to the US quite a lot so managed to stock up often. However, by the time Victoria's Secret came to London, my beloved Beauty Rush Plumdrop had been discontinued! Boooooo! Luckily I still have one more bottle but when that's gone I honestly don't know what I'm going to replace it with. It's seriously my HG body mist. I may even petition to get it back, it's that amazing!

The smell is so unique - a creamy, sweet plum with honey and coconut kinda scent. It's not sickly sweet, but it's nice and subtle and soft and such a 'clean' scent all in one. It's not greasy and once the two layers are mixed it sort of goes on milky? You'd honestly have to try it for my review to make sense.

Like I said, it's a subtle mist and I find myself getting a whiff of it throughout the day. The lasting power is amazing! I double it up as a moisturiser as my skin isn't dry, so it does the job perfectly.

I'm genuinely sad that this product has been discontinued but hopefully it'll be back with a vengeance soon and you can all see what I mean!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 1:31:00 AM More reviews by lychee28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had to try this product out after I heard about it from a friend. I'm a person who takes care of her skin, but despise the time spent rubbing lotion in. Hearing about a moisture mist, I was already drawn in!

I like spraying this all over after a wash, but find the scent a bit more sweet than I would have liked. It did hydrate my skin, but only for a short while.

My favorite is the pear scent though...to be perfectly honest.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is my new favourite! Creamy, soft, vanilla, plum and honey-suckle are the words that I would describe this scent. It smells like a bit like blueberry muffins or a really creamy milkshake. It's not as sweet as some of the other VS fragrances in my opinion. Always shake before to mix the two layers. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by NbgsFirstLady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Notes: Soft Plum and Honeysuckle
I agree with the first reviewer, she is dead on!
This does smell fresh and clean but also a little creamy. Its not too sweet, but it does have a sweet note to it. Its not too heavy for summer. I have the Swirl Cream and plan on getting the Body Mist in this scent as well.
To make it sweeter I layer it with a Marshmallow roll on or VS Sweet & Dreamy Parfum. Really pretty and girly ! Makes me feel fresh and sweet.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2010 1:28:00 AM More reviews by lavndarSky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been out for awhile, and I am surprised that no one has reviewed it yet. So here goes. The official notes from VS are plum and honeysuckle. This is one of my favorites, it's lovely and soft and pretty. It's sweet, but not Pink Sugar sweet. It's just pleasant. It's creamy, but it's not like whipped cream. It's milky. it's almost like a comfort scent. It's also refreshing and fruity, but it's not like a drink. it's not heavy. Honestly, it's a very very unique scent. I have never smelled anything like it. It's like soft plum cream with honey. That would be the best way to describe it! Soft plum cream and honey! Last Christmas season this was out under the name Snowplum and it was so popular it sold out. VS brought it back this year named Plumdrop. it dosen't scream "Perfume". It's just a lovely cloud of softness that envelops you. No powder notes. Just softness. It's definitely HG status for me. Now if only it would stick around. It's such a lovely surprise from the usual VS fragrance fare that is uber fruity and sickeningly heavy.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No