September 22, 2014 | 1990 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Vegan palette

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by NiaMunster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

In love with this palette the colors are easy to blend.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 6:29:00 AM More reviews by zaynaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this! It was the second UD product I've bought and it is basically my go-to eyeshadow palette. The packaging is sturdy and small enough that you could easily take it with you in your handbag, and the design is lovely. The mirror is small, but useable. All the shadows are quite well pigmented, with Urb being a partial exception, it shows up, but it's a lighter colour and has some glitter fallout. Smog is my favourite shadow ever, it is basically a shimmery version of the skin colour around my eyes, so it's quite subtle on me. I'm tempted to buy another Vegan palette on eBay now that Urban Decay has apparently discontinued Minx and Urb.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 3:32:00 AM More reviews by genica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't usually start off a review talking about packaging, but this is some of, if not the, cutest packaging I have ever seen (they even dared to put bushbabies!) And especially as someone who within the past year is trying to go cruelty-free - omg, this palette had me at 'hello'. This should be the official makeup palette of cuteoverload.com! K. Now that I got that out of my system, moving on lol... These are some uniquely matched colors that UD has put together nicely. They are not shades I would've naturally thought go well together, but one of the things I love about UD is how creative they get with their e/s pairings. This palette is great for summer & fall. The top row are glitter shades, and they are seriously packed with glitter. Urb especially is one of the most fallout-prone shadows I've ever used. I like glitter so I don't mind too much, but for people who are annoyed by fallout I wouldn't recommend this, because you're not going to like/use half the entire palette. The bottom row is bronzy coppers/browns. There's a mirror which would've been nice if this were travel friendly, but it's not because there's no highlight shade. Included with the palette are minis of zero 24/7 e/l and sin primer potion. Overall a great palette for lovers of glittery & bold e/s looks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just got this on sale for $13 on the Urban decay website and it came today and I'm so excited! the colors are gorgeous!! and they are so pigmented and amazing. this is my first urban decay anything, actually it's also my first experience with high/mid-end eyeshadow and it's GLORIOUS! you barely touch the colors and your finger comes away shimmery and gorgeous. LOVE this. I would definitely buy more of their stuff, I don't know how I'm gonna be able to stand my old crap from cvs and walgreens now hahaha also I love it that much more because there's an adorable chihuahua and a cat on the cover of the palette. sooo cute. I love smog, half baked and twice baked, smog and half baked are lovely lid colors for just a simple look or they can be all combined for a smokey eye sort of look, then there's minx, urb and gunmetal, all of which are lovely and light enough to be all over lid colors but gunmetal and minx could both also function as subtle crease colors if you had the right lid color to go with them. gunmetal and twice baked might be nice as eyeliners too. I love the eyeliner it comes it, it's very pigmented and soft but not too soft, glides on like a dream. The primer is very glittery! If you don't like glitter you won't like it, I like it although I discovered yesterday there's no real reason why you need it or any primer for that matter. The shadows are very pigmented and long lasting even with nothing at all under them.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by Green_Girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm vegetarian and liked other UD products so I thought I'd give this a try.

I wasn't a fan of the liner as I only use black for tight lining, and this wasn't black enough on my waterline. I don't use the primer often as I prefer a neutral base.

The colors are all very beautiful and go on smoothly. They all have huge chunks of glitter which, despite being young, I'm not a huge fan of, especially with the fall out. Still, the colors weren't harsh on my pale skin and complimented my dark brown eyes very well. I use this palette for warm, neutral looks, and often use them all as liners. I like to line with Gunmetal (cool medium grey), blend the line a bit, and use a cool icy lavender on the lids, past the crease, with white to highlight. To amp up that look, I may also put a bit of Gunmetal in the crease.

The biggest disappointment was that the blue shade, Peacock, shattered without warning. I didn't drop it or travel with it and have no idea what happened; the other shades were fine. As a result, I can't comment on this color very much.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by GMJAG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product! This is my first ever urban decay product and I like it a lot. For some reason the packaging kind of puts me off. But this packaging is actually kind of cute, and, well, the eyeshadows,eye-liner, AND primer are amazing! I usually don't even wear much eyeshadow at all, but this palette has drawn me back in to the eyeshadow world. The colors in this are all very pigmented except for the green 'URB' color. It really doesn't show up enough to my liking. But all of the other colors are very satisfactory. The primer will last FOREVER, and it goes on thick-liquidy like ...don't know how to describe it. It is very goldish-glittery as well. I like it better than Too-Faced's shadow insurance! So yeah. Love it. Worth the money. Will last a long time and all of these colors go well with every skintone.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by AngelOtter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite of the smaller UD palettes so far, like all UD shadows these are pigmented and amazing. The colors are very versatile as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by nlt87

I had been dying to buy this pallette for years I finally got it a few months ago on sale on the UD site for $19. The colors are gorgeous and their textures are to die for they're so soft and creamy and so pigmented. This palette isn't exactly .a traveling palette that you can take with you and get different looks to match any out fit but I still love it. I especially love half baked it's one of my favorite colors in the palette. The packaging is the cutest it has animals all over it. Again like the naked palette I wouldn't repurchase this only because this is just to add to my collection

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by jessicanicoleve

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just purchased this palette on sale at Urban Decay and I am very pleased with it! The colors are very pretty and are great for an everyday look. As with most UD eye shadows, they come out very pigmented. Another plus with this palette is the 24/7 eyeliner and the travel size primer potion in Sin. Love it all!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by joysyoggi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this palette when it went on sale in UD website. I paid $18 shipped for it which I think is a good deal. The packaging by UD is always nice. This palette is good for travel so I think I am prolly going to bring it with me when I go out of town. I haven't tested the shades out yet coz I am a little busy these days. The brown shades are a little similar to the ones that I have in the naked palette, but e/s is never too much for me tho I dont put on e/s that much. I got this palette since it comes with a 24/7 black e/l, and after doing the math, it's almost the same price as getting just the e/l.