April 17, 2014 | 1607 users online

Lip Gloss - Bath and Body Works - Liplicious Cupcakes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have 3 of these and got them when they 1st came out.

*Red Velvet-Is my favorite!! It smells soooooooo insanely good like straight up red velvet cake and the red color is super pretty & sheer..very suble shimmer.

*Pink Chiffon-A light pink that is pretty,shimmer but sheer and it smells yummy!

*Strawberry-A rosy-ish pink that is also pretty,shimmery and sheer and it smells like strawberry shortcake!!!

I love all of these! They go on smooth and look super pretty! I don't find these too sticky even after having them for a few years now.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I believe I had the Red Velvet gloss. The texture and color were perfect--no shimmer, medium coverage pink, slightly sticky--but the gloss itself ended up seperating (goopy gloss on the top, yucky oily stuff being squeezed out) after about a month. I did enjoy using the gloss, but wouldn't have repurchased anyway. Now I definitely won't. It is a nice color, though, but buy at your own risk.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 5:44:00 PM More reviews by jyangsmiles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this lip gloss in Cookies n Cream!
It's a fantastic lip gloss! It's smooth and smells spectacular! It lasts all day, and doesn't get sticky. The colour is light and shimmery, so it doesn't overpower your other make up.
Overall, I loved it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2010 6:22:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

These are adorably packaged glosses that have several different colors swirled together in the tube. The caps are gold colored and look like cupcake wrappers. I have Red Velvet and Pink Chiffon and both smell incredibly realistic. I especially love Red Velvet. It's a sheer red color on my lips. Pink Chiffon is a shiny, sheer pink. I like the texture, it's not too sticky but not too thin. Moisturizing and fairly long lasting for a gloss. 3 for $15 at BBW or $8 each. LOVE!!!