Elemis Soothing Chamomile Cleanser

3.2

on 1/23/2013 12:09:00 AM

I feel like this cleanser does not clean my skin through enough, I have a fairly oily forehead but sometimes I feel like it isn't even cleaning it at all.
I think I am one to prefer a foaming cleanser. To those who like a more runny, cream cleanser I can recommend this, it does leave the face feeling plump- excellant for dry skin unlike mine.

on 12/3/2012 5:36:00 PM

I purchased this cleanser to use as a morning cleanser. I've tried using this when my face is wet and dry. I find when using wet it is incredibly runny, it is better to use on a dry face in my opinion. I do find that I have to use quite a bit of this cleanser to get a good cleanse (like 3-4 full pumps). Another observation is that this will sting your eyes, so I wouldn't use it to remove eye makeup. It is definitely gentle and soothing but I will keep looking and will not repurchase.

on 12/3/2012 5:20:00 PM

I am only a few days into using this product, but so far it seems to be doing a good job. It doesn't feel as though it is doing much when I am rubbing it into my face as it feels slightly runny. However, after cleansing my face feels really fresh. I've slightly dry/dehydrated skin, but generaly quite good skin, but recently have experienced a few breakouts which this cleanser and the Soothing Apricot Toner seems to be clearing up. The sales lady selected this cleanser and toner as I sometimes have quite sensitive skin which is easily irritated and she thought these would be better for my skin, but I am not sure if these products (good as they are) are hydrating enough for my skin. It still feels very very slightly taut, but not dry to the touch. I would like to try the Rehydrating Rosepetal Cleanser and toner to see if they work even better.

on 5/7/2011 5:56:00 PM

A rather runny cleanser with a natural herbal smell that makes me think of parsley rather than chamomile. It's kind of cooling but not as soothing as Darphin's Intral cleanser - but removes make-up better. I wouldn't buy it again because I think it's too expensive for what it does.

on 10/30/2010 7:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Is is said on the packaging that this cleanserdeeply cleans and effectively removes make-up. This is not entirely true because it always leaves a great deal of cleansing to do for the toner. On the plus side, it is indeed suitable for sensitive skin and doesn't cause any unpleasant reaction. I like that it makes my skin feel soft after the cleansing. Having said that, I will not repurchase because there are much more effective cleansers out there in the market.