October 21, 2014 | 1215 users online

Cleansers - Elemis - Soothing Chamomile Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by hannahsarai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I feel like this cleanser does not clean my skin through enough, I have a fairly oily forehead but sometimes I feel like it isn't even cleaning it at all.
I think I am one to prefer a foaming cleanser. To those who like a more runny, cream cleanser I can recommend this, it does leave the face feeling plump- excellant for dry skin unlike mine.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by whogrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this cleanser to use as a morning cleanser. I've tried using this when my face is wet and dry. I find when using wet it is incredibly runny, it is better to use on a dry face in my opinion. I do find that I have to use quite a bit of this cleanser to get a good cleanse (like 3-4 full pumps). Another observation is that this will sting your eyes, so I wouldn't use it to remove eye makeup. It is definitely gentle and soothing but I will keep looking and will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by BABYUM

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am only a few days into using this product, but so far it seems to be doing a good job. It doesn't feel as though it is doing much when I am rubbing it into my face as it feels slightly runny. However, after cleansing my face feels really fresh. I've slightly dry/dehydrated skin, but generaly quite good skin, but recently have experienced a few breakouts which this cleanser and the Soothing Apricot Toner seems to be clearing up. The sales lady selected this cleanser and toner as I sometimes have quite sensitive skin which is easily irritated and she thought these would be better for my skin, but I am not sure if these products (good as they are) are hydrating enough for my skin. It still feels very very slightly taut, but not dry to the touch. I would like to try the Rehydrating Rosepetal Cleanser and toner to see if they work even better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by zeynepd

A rather runny cleanser with a natural herbal smell that makes me think of parsley rather than chamomile. It's kind of cooling but not as soothing as Darphin's Intral cleanser - but removes make-up better. I wouldn't buy it again because I think it's too expensive for what it does.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2010 7:20:00 AM More reviews by lueta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Is is said on the packaging that this cleanserdeeply cleans and effectively removes make-up. This is not entirely true because it always leaves a great deal of cleansing to do for the toner. On the plus side, it is indeed suitable for sensitive skin and doesn't cause any unpleasant reaction. I like that it makes my skin feel soft after the cleansing. Having said that, I will not repurchase because there are much more effective cleansers out there in the market.