July 22, 2014 | 1167 users online

Lipstick - Elizabeth Arden - autumn

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Autumn is a beautiful brick red that looks great with my fair skin and auburn hair, I finally found a flattering red!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by MyNameIsHoney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Absolutely wonderful brick-orange-brown colour with a matte finish and no shimmer/frost. I'm so surprised that I'm only the 2nd reviewer for this lipstick. I bought this while on a nostalgic 90's trip, remembering the days when I used to admire the older girls who wore those brown and brick lipstick shades that were all the rage back then. I can wear this as a stain with Revlon Super Lustrous gloss in Coral Reef swiped on top, which gives my lips a lovely sumptuous fullness, or just by itself with a brown lipliner and I look quite professional and sophisticated. I've been told that my bronze Indian skin (NC40 but not so yellow) really glows when wearing this. Even my dad (who is totally a "what did you do to your face?" kind of man when it comes to makeup) said the lipstick suited me. Took 1 lippie off for the packaging because I feel the cap sometimes slips off too easily in my purse, however it's otherwise classy and well-made. Pretty pricey but my lipsticks last a while, and this one has great colour payoff. Slightly drying but chapstick/lip balm is a daily must for me so it doesn't bother me at all. Will def repurchase but likely won't need to for a long while!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2010 1:21:00 AM More reviews by tango2470

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Gorgeous!

I ended up getting this when I bought an elizabeth arden red door set on special at my local shoppers drug mart. I actually wasn't impressed when I first saw the lipstick. It looked like a tawny brown color that you'd come across in gradma's makeup bag.

I was wrong! It was a gorgeous, sienna color, true to its name, matte and it suited my skin tone perfectly.

It provided a nice "neutral" lip, with a sophisticated color which made me happy since I tend to look much younger then my actual age.

I took of one lippie because although its long lasting, the formula was very dry, as with most of the Elizabeth Arden lipsticks I've tried over the years. I definitely have to apply lip balm before I wear this lipstick.