February 28, 2015 | 1161 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Tropical Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2015 12:09:00 AM More reviews by beautyfreshful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Batiste Dry Shampoo
So I know there are millions of girls out there in the world that have the same problem as me and that's oily hair. We wash it all the time ! Then get told no that's your problem you wash it all the time, well actually no stop - everyone's hair is different so you can shh. So of you think you can't do anything well Batiste is your little 'hallelujah' answer. Along with the gorgeous fresh scent and the sassy bottle, Batiste is a savior when your out and about living your everyday life and your hair becomes slightly oily. Just spray where needed and your hair comes back to life !!! Defiantly an essential if you struggle with oily hair ! I use this product all the time !!!!! I've tried different dry shampoos but none of them have the same finish effect that the Batiste dry shampoo has. Yes it is a little bit pricy for what it is but to be honest I think its worth it. I know if my hair is oily I get so self conscious of it because I feel it is so obvious even if people tell me its not, again shh its my hair not yours. The dry shampoo smells wonders !! The tropical one is such a fresh smelling scent you almost want to eat it ! - just imagine your self sunbathing on a beach in some exotic island with your hair looking as beautiful and as fresh as ever ! that's what this dry shampoo does to you ! anyway back to my review - I have only tried one other dry shampoo from the Batiste range and it didn't help my hair as much as this one did so when I run out I always, ALWAYS buy more because I actually cannot live without dry shampoo! I do wash my hair everyday but it still seems to get oily so yes a definite must !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2015 10:06:00 PM More reviews by gmasterova

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is BY FAR the best dry shampoo I've ever used. I love the texture it leaves in my hair as well as its smell. However, it does run out very fast, which is why I always buy a bottle when I see it on sale seeing as it is quite expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2015 9:37:00 AM More reviews by DanicaMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using the brunette Batiste for quite some time now and have loved it. When i went to buy some more this last time they were all sold out so i had to look at other ones. I love the smell of coconut so i was all over this. The smell is quite strong, which i did see some reviews complaining about. I personally love it. Honestly though, i feel like the brunette Batiste works better. At least on me anyways. On the mornings i use dry shampoo i'll straighten my hair, use the dry shampoo, then i'll usually brush my teeth and put deodorant on while i let it soak in a bit, then i'll tussle my hair to work it in, go do my makeup and by the time i come back to style my hair, the oil is all gone and my hair looks fantastic. With this particular one though, when i came back from doing my makeup my hair still looked a bit stringy by my bangs. I had to put more in which i've never had to do before. I'm also not a fan of how white it comes out, i had to spend a few minutes working it in to get the white color out. Not a huge deal and i'll definitely use the can, like i said, i do love the smell, but i'll probably go back to buying the brunette can again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by eveana

My scalp sometimes become very oily even though I wash my hair everyday without skipping any single day. This dry shampoo helps to absorb the oil on my scalp and gives extra volume for my hair =) The package is slim so you can bring it in your bag in case your scalp decides to give you an "oily present"

Try to blend this product after using it because the tiny powder looks like dandruff and we don't want it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by natashaveronica28

This product smells amazing! However, it sprays out very fast, which could be good or bad. I found it was hard to blend the powder through my hair: I had to use a comb to blend it all out and there was still chucks of powder that looked like dandruff! It does get rid of your oil, but it leaves your hair looking dull and I've use other dry shampoos that actually made your hair look shiny (it was Dove and it wasn't greasy). The price is also high, I got two bottles at Winners for $14 and regular price they are $9 CND. I would only repurchase it if I had no other option.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by MAGF1993

The packaging is cuter now. It's a great product, I will compare it with suave dry shampoo, althought it's a little bit more expensive, but it also keeps your hair "clean" till you wash it again, and it smells delicious (pure coconut) and keeps your hair free of bad smelling caused by the oiliness till you wash it, but the smell doesn't last on the hair not even an hour :( that's why I don't give this five stars, just because of that.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 7:45:00 AM More reviews by desiieee

I have some very coarse, dry, thick hair that I used to wash and blow dry every day, because that was the only way I could make it behave. Obviously, that made my hair even drier and more coarse. I was able to train myself to only wash it every day. Then I found this little angel in disguise! I now only need to wash my hair twice a week, and it has never felt healthier. I first tried the tresemme dry shampoo and it made my hair disgusting, so I was not expecting big things from this product despite its mainly glowing reviews. Was I ever blown away! I will buy this again, and again, and again. In Canada you can find it at Winners or Marshall's for $7.99 a can, which I think is a steal.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by amandahart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just don't like the overpowering smell and that was a big problem for me and for that, I minused 2 lippies. If the smell wasn't a problem for me, I may consider repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by missviridian

While this product took out the oilyness from my scalp on the days where I went without washing my hair, it wasn't all that long lasting. The smell was also a little too coconut-y for my liking. I much prefer the blue one as it has a more crisper and fresher scent so will be going back to that instead. It also did not leave with as much of a white cast as this one did. As a result, I will not repurchase this. I'm curious about the floral scented one and will try that one after a while. Hope it's not as bad as this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by breeze1234

Batiste is my favorite dry shampoo (right now - ha!) and I've tried 5 of the scents/colors. This one smells good. I'm giving it 4 lippies because my BF always notices (he likes the smell) when I use it so maybe it's a little strong. Then I feel weird for not washing my hair. I know that's silly but I don't want him to notice at all. So, I use this one when I'm not planning on seeing him. :-)