July 28, 2014 | 2009 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Tropical Dry Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by natashaveronica28

This product smells amazing! However, it sprays out very fast, which could be good or bad. I found it was hard to blend the powder through my hair: I had to use a comb to blend it all out and there was still chucks of powder that looked like dandruff! It does get rid of your oil, but it leaves your hair looking dull and I've use other dry shampoos that actually made your hair look shiny (it was Dove and it wasn't greasy). The price is also high, I got two bottles at Winners for $14 and regular price they are $9 CND. I would only repurchase it if I had no other option.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by MAGF1993

The packaging is cuter now. It's a great product, I will compare it with suave dry shampoo, althought it's a little bit more expensive, but it also keeps your hair "clean" till you wash it again, and it smells delicious (pure coconut) and keeps your hair free of bad smelling caused by the oiliness till you wash it, but the smell doesn't last on the hair not even an hour :( that's why I don't give this five stars, just because of that.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 7:45:00 AM More reviews by desiieee

I have some very coarse, dry, thick hair that I used to wash and blow dry every day, because that was the only way I could make it behave. Obviously, that made my hair even drier and more coarse. I was able to train myself to only wash it every day. Then I found this little angel in disguise! I now only need to wash my hair twice a week, and it has never felt healthier. I first tried the tresemme dry shampoo and it made my hair disgusting, so I was not expecting big things from this product despite its mainly glowing reviews. Was I ever blown away! I will buy this again, and again, and again. In Canada you can find it at Winners or Marshall's for $7.99 a can, which I think is a steal.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by amandahart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just don't like the overpowering smell and that was a big problem for me and for that, I minused 2 lippies. If the smell wasn't a problem for me, I may consider repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by missviridian

While this product took out the oilyness from my scalp on the days where I went without washing my hair, it wasn't all that long lasting. The smell was also a little too coconut-y for my liking. I much prefer the blue one as it has a more crisper and fresher scent so will be going back to that instead. It also did not leave with as much of a white cast as this one did. As a result, I will not repurchase this. I'm curious about the floral scented one and will try that one after a while. Hope it's not as bad as this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by breeze1234

Batiste is my favorite dry shampoo (right now - ha!) and I've tried 5 of the scents/colors. This one smells good. I'm giving it 4 lippies because my BF always notices (he likes the smell) when I use it so maybe it's a little strong. Then I feel weird for not washing my hair. I know that's silly but I don't want him to notice at all. So, I use this one when I'm not planning on seeing him. :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by RoniRamone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's expensive, and it does run out really quickly, just like many of the other reviews say, but it is really effective and it seems to work better the longer it's in. It's perfect if you wash your hair every other day but it looks greasy in those in-between days

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 6:58:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I couldn't get past the smell of this product.
I tried it in the store and the scent was too strong. If you get headaches or migraines from strong scents, don't buy this...
At first I thought "hmmmmm coconutty" but then it got too overpowering.
But if you like the smell of coconut and that typical summer scent this is for you.
I feel like this scent will compete with my regular perfume.
It works just as we'll as the original IMO.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this dry shampoo! I always purchase other brand because I like to test new products, but I always come back to this one. I really love the scent, a light coconut-beach scent, perfect for summer. The scent stay on my hair but not too much, I'm prone to odor-induced headache, and nothing with this one!

It is perfect on my brown-red fine straight hair. It also gives body and volume without looking powdery or white. I also love the packaging; loud, bright and flashy. It's not for everyone taste but I like it.

I, however, don't like the fact that it's a pressurized container, because it's bad for the earth. I also don't like the fact that it's empty so quickly. I use maybe one container a month. I find it quite pricy for the duration of the product, but it works so well that I always buy it again. I try to find it at my Winners for 6.99$, or a double pack for 9.99$.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by rochiebum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had a Tresseme dry shampoo and it was rubbish! It made me look dandruffy and made my hair really heavy and dirty and I thought all dry shampoos would be like this but I was wrong ! I got the tropical batiste dry shampoo for under $5 at chemist warehouse and I am so amazed by this product ! It doesn't sit all heavily at my roots and is still fine to leave in my hair for another day after application. Defiantly will buy again!