MAC Mineralize Foundation / Loose - Deep Dark

4.5

on 4/25/2015 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I accidentally bought this loose powder instead of the mineralize skin finish natural and I use it as a setting powder for after I put my liquid foundation on. I only use a little bit of the product because its already a foundation powder so I don't want it to look cakey. When I don't use liquid foundation I use this and it's very nice when used lightly. It leaves my face smooth and matte and hides blemishes really well. I'd definitely say it is worth the price as well - I've had mine since around October and I think it'll last me till July!

on 3/23/2011 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

this is a staple for me. im an nw45 in mac foundation. the mineraze lloks perfect on my skin. my skin looks light and flawless you cant even tell im wearing makeup. i use this with some raizin blush and gloss everyday.

on 12/28/2010 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Yaaay! This product is tha biz-ness! Very buildable, great coverage. Used a smaller brush for blemishes/dark spots. Didn't use the packaged sponge but a kabuki brush from EcoTools. So excited to find a good powder foundation! I grabbed it up at my local CCO for 20.75 and I'm going back this week it grab another before they run out.

**Update**(01.03.11) Sooo...this product could possibly be the source of some small pimples I've seen lately. I'm about 60% sure of it. Must do more product testing to ensure my theory...

on 10/29/2010 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I hate the packaging but really ....

THIS + Ecotools Retractable Kabuki = FUH-LAW-LESS-NESS!!!

HG!!!! <3