September 16, 2014 | 2099 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Professional Eye Liner Brush

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 5:01:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

I actually really like this. First, it's meant for eye liner, and that's what I use it for. Does it draw a solid thin/thick line with one swipe? Definitely not. It's a small brush so it can't hold a lot of gel or liquid liner like a small flat angled one can. However, I still like this because those brushes never seem to make a nice point, while this one does. Actually, that might be all it does since it's so small, but to me, that's worth it. I tried it with gel and liquid and it works well with both (maybe better with liquid) to make a nice clean tail/swoop. I fell this adds a really finished and crisp look so for $3, to save on all the hassle of trying to get a nice point with a brush that's too large!?!? Well worth it. Love that the shaft is bent so it's on an angle. Brilliant.

Update: After using this a while, especially with gel liner that's starting to dry, it is hard to make a point. I think with liquid it's better, and I still use it, but I don't think I'd rebuy. I have some cheap brushes from China (15 for $3) and they have all sorts of liner brushes I can use instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by gpgroupie1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was experimenting when I bought this brush. I generally use a tightly packed angle brush to apply eye shadow as eye liner, but since this brush is designed specifically for the application of eye liner, I decided to make the $3 gamble.

It's very soft, and nice and all, but it leaves a mess on my face! It sprinkles my face with eye shadow, and takes forever to apply the liner. I hope I'll find another usage for this but it doesn't do what it's designed to do. boo....

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by erinjmt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This brush is not my favorite for liner because it draws on too thick of a line. I do LOVE IT for applying cream shadow. Great for packing on cream colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2010 12:56:00 PM More reviews by supersophie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I would only buy again because it's dirt cheap and the hair are really soft and in an even line.
However, I purchased this brand new from online and when it arrived, as soon as I picked it up the wooden handle just fell from the metal shaft! Useless packaging!