October 22, 2014 | 1075 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

smells so good!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by xoxlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

product smells amazing, but the b.o combating component sucks and you literally have to scrub your armpits to get it off in the shower. also i feel like this deodorant irritates my underarms. so will not repurchase,

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smells very good and really helps to protect against odor. I just wish it could work more to control wetness a little bit more but I can live with that. I can never find the matching body spray, but I like that this scent lingers well and that it doesn't irritate my underarms. I also like the lavender one but this is my favorite scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 10:07:00 AM More reviews by GracieGrim

I love this deodorant!!!! The smell is fabulous and it doesn't wear off! The only downside is after you sweat a lot, you might want to add more. Other than that, it's great! Definitely a favorite in my beauty drawer!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 5:38:00 AM More reviews by pinkcupcakee

It smells amazing, ohmygod. I wonder if they make a perfume out of it?
Anyways, I've used the invisible solid deodorant in coco butter kiss for like 3 years and it is amazing. It smells super good and lasts a long time. The packaging is cute and it's a lot more 'fun' than the Lady Speed Sticks.
I think I'm going to get the vava vanilla one too, since I love vanilla. But this is a really great deodorant that does the job and smells great!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by EscalatorKid

I recently switched to the Secret Cocoa Butter Kiss GEL. My other, preferred scents, Cherry Mischief and Va-Va-Vanilla, seem to have been discontinued.

Since I hate Lavender, and don't usually care for overly floral smelling deodorants, I chose this. (I don't like to smell like what reminds me of a funeral home... hence, no floral scents.)

I really do like the scent of this, but what I've noticed is that it is almost overpowering at times. I'd rather smell like Cocoa Butter Awesomeness than B.O. but I'd like to see the scent diminished a bit. It is much more "noticeable" of a scent...

I'm still going to buy this, but when Secret releases Vanilla again, I'll switch back.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2011 11:03:00 AM More reviews by sarahann1994

I really liked this deodorant simply because of the smell. I found that it really didn't do much for underarm wetness, but the smell lasted through the day. I also like this because secret's products tend to all smell the same, and this was totally different. I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by michelleeex3

This smells very warm and fun, I love it! It could work a little better though, especially now that it's summer time. Overall though, it's my daily deodorant and I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 9:58:00 AM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! THe scent is so nice, beachy, and warm. It does a good job staying on my skin throughout the day. This will be a repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2011 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Vivaglamgaga

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This smells so good!! I do sweat abit when I wear it but not nearly as much as I do when I dont wear deoderant. It totally maskes the odor of BO. I well definatly repuchuse.