October 24, 2014 | 1616 users online

Treatments (Face) - Palmer's - Skin Success Eventone Ultra Fade Serum

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by KimmyKub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I wanted a product that could actually whiten my face which in a lot of the asian whiteners they have Kojic Acid or Kojic Dipalmitate which this had the Dipalmitate.It didnt work at all.it didnt even even out my skintone

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2010 12:26:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

There are two things I liked about this product so I'll give it 2 lippies. It didn't break me out and it comes in a pump. Otherwise I'm through over half the bottle and I haven't seen any results. I recently did a 40% lactic acid peel and in one treatment I saw more results then using this twice daily for two months. I bought it because I figured that with a combo of hydroquinine and Kojic Dipalmitate it would give me a double benefit but it hasn't done much of anything. I'd rather buy Nadinola again because it worked much better.

Finally bought the Nadinola or however you spell it, and it did more in one week than a whole bottle of this stuff did. And not to mention $5 cheaper too! continued >>