July 28, 2014 | 2149 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Cuccio Naturale milk & honey butter blend

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Cuccio Naturale makes terrific nail & skin care products and the Milk & Honey Body Butter is no exception. The butter is thick and rich - yet surprisingly not greasy. I like this very much - but I love (as in 5 lippies of love) the pomegranate and fig one even moreso.

Very good for moisturizing dry cracked feet & heels. Love this line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have bought 6 of these over the years, both for me and for my stepmom and my dad who both became addicted to it after borrowing mine! I have also tried their other scents as well. Initially I only found this in a nail salon, but then you can find it on amazon too!
I am not that fond of the smell but I love how silky smooth it is and how it glides over my hands and feet. I dont use it all over, just hands and feet. It is great for summer, but in winter I find I need more moisture.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 1:21:00 AM More reviews by VegasStar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A friend recommended this product to me, and I absolutely love it!! It's rich and very hydrating. I apply it every few days all over my body after showering. Keeps my skin silky soft. It did not irritate my sensitive skin.