July 30, 2014 | 1853 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Naturally nourishing milk & honey body lotion

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by tkcutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought it at the Vitamin Shop - it goes on okay - I bought the naturally nourishing one - it's a bit sticky on my skin though, but I can tell that itsa good moisturizer - I usually just rub Vitamin E Oil all over my skin after I step out of the bath or shower. My one big complaint is the smell. I don't like it - it smells "old lady-ish" with a hint of coconut. I thought the smell would dissipate after an hour or so, but it doesn't! i really don't want my boyfriend smelling me like this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2011 10:21:00 AM More reviews by snoopy68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The moisturizing properties of this moisturizer are mediocre. This would not be a good choice for extremely dry skin or for use in the winter months, however, it could be a decent product for summer as far as moisturizing properties. My biggest issue with the product is the smell. It does not resemble honey or milk in my opinion. Thank goodness the odor dissipates quickly. Also, at $12.99 this is certainly NOT a bargain. There are far better moisturizers on the market and with a better price tag.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2011 8:55:00 PM More reviews by asininityy

The lotion itself is decent, not too heavy but not too light. My one and major complaint that keeps me away from this lotion is that it is heavily scented, which I had not expected since this is supposed to be a natural product. It smells nothing like milk or honey, but a rather off putting heavy artificial scent that vaguely resembles bad artificial coconut. Don't get me wrong, I love coconut scents, just not this kind. I had to wash the lotion off within 10 minutes of putting it on as the scent was starting to give me a headache. It also clung to the sleeve of my shirt [i had put the lotion on my forearm] where the scent lingered until it was time to do the laundry.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Marcela213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried this out in-store and i loooved the scent and texture. the milky honey smell may be a bit too sweet for some people, but what i like is that it really smells like NATURAL milk and honey. after a while the smell softens on the skin but never completely disappears, which i love. the texture is very rich, more like a cream than a lotion, but without the stickiness or residue of a cream. love it! price is a bit steep for a small 6 oz. tube though, which is why it doesn't get 5 stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by clarkesac1985

A fantastic product. It is absorbed well into the skin and makes it very soft. The scent is divine and well worth the higher than average price tag.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by ShailahJade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this lotion! I love honey, so the light honey scent was very appealing to me. The only reason I didn't give it 5 lippies is because my legs could still be a little more moisturized.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2010 1:07:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I had to make a listing for this product because the one that is on here already is an older version. I have used it (the older one) and agree with the reviews that note that is it kind of runny and generally unimpressive. There is clearly a new version with a better formula, though, the one that says "naturally nourishing". It is thick and creamy rather than runny. The smell is pleasant and clean, a bit strong at first but fades quickly enough to a light, pleasant odor. Would repurchase. Love Burt's Bees!