April 19, 2014 | 998 users online

Treatments - Estee Lauder - Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Age-Correcting Creme

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

This is a very rich face cream, thick and very moisturizing. I got a deluxe size free sample as a GWP and have been using this every night for the last few weeks. It sinks into my skin with a velvety finish but does still feel a little tacky even after 30 minutes or so. My skin does look good when I wake up, but that could be because of the intense moisturization rather than any beneficial ingredients for skin.

This cream cannot 'lift and firm' no matter what the marketing hype says, but it is a nice cream for dry skin.

I wouldn't buy a full size of this when my sample runs out. The price is too high, this sells for $275.00 for 1.7oz which is way too high a price for what is really a basic moisturizer with a few fancily-named ingredients. I don't like jar packaging and I get the same results from rich skin creams that are a lot cheaper. But if I got another free sample then I would be happy to use it!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2012 8:06:00 AM More reviews by luvbug753

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was starting to get really dry skin and decided to try this cream because I had a sample of it. It felt smooth on my skin and absorbed well but nothing amazing and the smell was just to strong. Not a bad smell but before bed it was just to much. It didn't give me any breakouts which is a plus but for the price that I realized it would be not worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by madaba

I received this as part of a gift with purchase at Holt Renfrew. It's okay, but nothing special. I have been using it for about two weeks in place of my usual Biotherm moisturiser (which costs about 1/4 of what this does). This cream hasn't done anything bad to my skin, but nothing too spectacular, either.

Overall I would say it has a slightly drying effect, although it looks nice right after you put it on. I've tried other high end creams like Chanel Sublimage and Clarins Vital Light, and this one falls short of the extras that those two provide. I love ANR, but this EL product is kinda so-so.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by onlinealterego

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I received a sample of this as part of a gift with purchase bonus. Within a couple of days of using it morning and evening, the texture of my skin was visibly much improved (without magnification). My skin feels much softer to the touch (the way I remember it at about age 20 -- and I'm 59). This is as close to miracle product as I've yet to encounter.

Then I saw the retail price serious sticker shock! After some price-related hesitation, I decided to get it anyway. This product is going to be a part of my daily routine from here on out. Im just going to have to economize somewhere else.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 9:02:00 AM More reviews by beatle

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I ADORE THIS PRODUCT . I HAVE ALWAYS HAD DECENT SKIN BUT MY SKIN STARTED LOOKING DRIER AND OLDER. MY FRIEND PURCHASED THIS AND LOVED IT (SHE IS 49 AND i AM 61) SHE GAVE ME A DROP ND I WAS IN LOVE. I GOT SO MANY COMPLIMENTS ON MY SKIN.. THIS IS PRICEY BUT I BOUGHT IT FOR 100. LESS ON EBAY AND AM IN LOVE WITH IT...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2010 2:57:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

There are lots of botanicals in this rich face cream,
which is probably intended for dry and mature skin, but I couldn't
handle the fragrance, drying silicones, and *cinnamate ingredients.
The texture is very rich starting out, but skin seemed more dried
out than before a few hours later. I prefer no fragrance near my
face and in my skincare and makeup.
The whole Re-Nutriv line is very over-priced IMO, marketed to be a
state-of-the-art luxury line, but this product has too many minuses
for me at any price.