April 18, 2014 | 1724 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Virtuose divine lasing curves & length mascara

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

Mascara was okay for giving slight body and curl to my pin straight lashes and I mean only slight curl but it flaked immediately so it will have to go back. For this price that was inexcusable in this day and age in a mascara when I can pay 10 dollars for something that will flake and hard to believe since this mascara was rather hard to remove from my lashes. Now perhaps I got a dried out tube but I doubt it since I ordered directly from Lancome. I'm moving on. I KNOW I can find better @ the ds or he.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by faune

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wasn't impressed by this mascara unfortunately, it flaked and gave me panda eyes. I didn't hold the curl as well as I had hoped (definitely better than average but not the best I tried, let's say it stopped my lashes from going back downwards but didn't keep them up either, they were sort of horizontal with little curve).
It does give a pretty volume and it's nice and dark. This may work for some.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2011 3:08:00 AM More reviews by melysaretsahana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

HG mascara.i got it from my lancome palette either,the mini version,but it's awesome.It delivers a thick black onto your lashes for only one coat and curl up.great mascara.the wand is great to curl and delivers a luxury looks.i love it.i just don't mind with the smell but overall is GREAT!!!! for a comparison, i want to compare it with dior diorshow (the waterproof one).Diorshow is great but maybe more suitable for Pro's.the wand is XXL and delivers false lashes yet luxury(a bit clump but okay), but this Lancome even though not a waterproof version.it resists of water(not as good as waterproof mascara but the resistant quality is quite good) and for me this one is the best mascara even for beginner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by 13angela

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this together with a travel palette from the duty free shop at the airport. I love it! I want to buy the regular sized one! The brush is amazing! I usually end up poking my eyes with fat mascara brushes like the ones that Cover Girl has or MAC's plush lash one but this one is amazing! It's so easy to use! The formula is also excellent -- non-clumpy, very black and really holds my lashes curled up the entire day! I love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by vmalenfant

This mascara is ok, doesn't clump, flake or anything. Except for that price you expect more than ok! I do not think my lashes curves more or were longer than with another cheaper mascara (l'Oreal or Maybelline). It does the job but does not exceed it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Vittoriak

Oh wow. I adore this mascara! Yes, it does not thicken the lashes much, but then it hold curls extremely well. It lengthens fairly. And it gives people the illusion that I have naturally good lashes! And it is extremely waterproof. I wore it the other day and I cried for an hour (literally). And it does not move a single bit. Impressive! And I love the brush so much. It makes the application so easy and it can coat every single lash! Love it!