November 28, 2014 | 1928 users online

Pressed Powders - Black Radiance - Bronze Glow 8606A

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

For my everyday I wear BB cream and I like the formulation of Korean BB cream but almost all of them are too light for me. During the summer my body is a lot darker than my face so I need a bronzer to warm up my face. It's hard to find a drugstore matte bronzer and I rather spend my money on skincare than makeup. I was browsing at cvs and found this powder and when applied light handed with a duo fiber brush (Mac 187) the result looks natural on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by LTETobago

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I ACTUALLY HAVE THIS IN BRONZE GLOW AND RICH MAHOGANY, BOUGHT AFTER THOMASADRIANNA ON YT REVIEWED IT..I USE THIS AS A CONTOUR AND I LOVE IT, THE ONLY CON FOR ME IS THAT IT IS SO POWDERY AND IM NOT SURE IT LASTS ALL DAY BUT IF SET WITH A TRANSLUCENT POWDER YOU SHOULD BE FINE
THE BRONZE GLOW I USE AS A HIGHLIGHT BUT DONT REACH FOR IT OFTEN

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by AyeJae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am fully aware this isn't a bronzer, however, I use it as one for contouring. To compare my skin tone to celebrities to give you a better idea I would say I am the color of Beyonce and Alicia Keys. This is the perfect shade for contouring on me. Most brozers are packed full of shimmer, for contouring you need a matte version. I tried Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Bronze and forget it. I could use it as a pressed powder if I wanted. So I'd recommend this for anyone needing a great drugstore contouring shade. As far as all over face powder the coverage is great. Very smooth and pigmented. Definitely great buy for either purposes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by kikirose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay so I just wanted to start off by saying that this is not a bronzer it is a pressed powder and the color name is bronze glow. And also I want to say that I have it in the color warm hazel bronze is the next color darker from hazel, anyways this is a really good powder, you can use this just on your bare skin along with concealer and it gives pretty good coverage you know if you don't have alot to cover. you can also use it to set foundation. i don't think this is great at oil control but i really like this powder and there are alot of color options for dark skin and it's affordable, it does have one flaw it's kind of powdery.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by NewMakeupMaven

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've generally stayed away from bronzers because most that I find are shimmery and I have enough highlighters. After purchasing several products that did not work, I found this powder in my makeup collection. I'd previously purchased it as a powder to use in lieu of foundation when I have to run errands but it was a touch too dark for my skin tone (I'm around an NW45). I used this powder all summer as a bronzer. I apply it under my cheekbones and on my temples. It's perfect and matte. A little bit goes a long way. It looks natural and it photographs well. The packaging could be a little better but I honestly don't care as long as it doesn't break and the product is great. It is one of the few products I repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product really gave my skin a nice brown glow without seeming like a bronzer. I use it alone or on top of their cream to powder foundation with lovely results. The only issue I have is that I wish it controlled oil better.