April 20, 2014 | 965 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Peaches

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 2:44:00 AM More reviews by jadietnguyen

I love this color. Perfect everyday blush. Great for any day and any day of the year. My first mac blush that I own and I am completely hooked

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Empyrean_Luminary

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Surprisingly, I love this blush! I was hesitant because it is a warmer, more orange tone than I usually put on my pinkish, cooler toned skin, but it is like an instant brightener! Very sheer, very lovely matte peach color with zero glitter or sheen, yet it still imparts a soft, warm, glowy look to my cheeks. It doesn't have brown undertones which can sometimes impart a more orangey bronze look, but this is just a nice subtle clean pure peach. Lasting power is average, price is middle of the road like all MAC products and I definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Eliza182695

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely love this blush. It is absolutely gorgeous, adds such a nice healthy glow to the cheeks! So pretty for spring & summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Swiftie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this blush around two years ago and it's my most worn blus of all. I've hit pan on it, ut's my go to every day blush. I've hot pan on it and there is a huge dent in it, but I still have at least six mobths wear from itThe color suits my skintone perfectly and gives me a healthy glow. It's my absolute favorite blush. I'm not sure if I'll repurchase it however, because I have a lot of blushes that I need to use and a lot I want to try. I bought Nars Gina for example, but I haven't tried it on yet. It does however not show up well when I only use powder, but it sits beautifully on foundation. I eould recommend this to anyone, I think it's generally a very wearable color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Emmylou28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am obsessed. It is a beautiful true peach blush. No weird undertones. Just a gorgeous apricot peach color. I got this about 2 weeks ago. I asked the mua if she thought it would work with my skin tone. Of course she said yes. I tried it on, and I knew it had to be mine. The one downfall is I don't think it lasts for super long. But I'm willing to deal with that. I am usually a baby pink and hot pink kind of girl. I wanted to try something out if the ordinary and boy am I glad I did! A must try for fair and medium skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by kimmurs

This blush is great for warm skintones! I have medium-light yellow toned skin and it looks very natural. The colour is very buildable, which is nice because when I'm paler I apply it with a lighter hand and when I'm more tan I can add a little more and the pigment is great either way.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by ilovealmondjoys

I love MAC Peaches. I use it quite often. I find it very pretty in the fall. Or really anytime of the year. It's matte. There is absolutely no shimmer. It doesn't have any red hues or brown hues. It is simply a soft, orange color. I have pink undertones in my skin, but this still looks great on me!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Theaflower

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Purchased this today and I love this blush! So happy I bought this :-) Perfect for my light/medium/warm skin>gives me a healthy, non shimmery peachy glow! As in "peaches and cream" not orange!!

Matte, sheer perfection in a blush>natural, believable color just gorgeous!!!! Will repurchase again and again! HAPPY!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2013 6:56:00 AM More reviews by elenylondon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have fair to medium skin and I used to use MAC pinch me blush. This time I wanted go for a more peachy color and got this blush from MAC. It was ok when I tested in the shop on the back of my hand, I wish I asked them to apply it on my face. I came home and I apply the blush which seems invisible on my skin. I thought if i was too dark for the color to show, I tried it again on the back of my hand, again color didnt come out. I am like scraping the product out of its package and slap it on my cheeks and I get a bit of color. It is a very low pigmented blush, waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by darkangel13

Well, I fell fast and hard for MAC Peaches... <3 I was never a MACaholic so I wasn't really aware of the popularity of this blush until I read tons of rave reviews on here and some other blog sites. It quickly became a favorite of mine and has recently been bumped up to HG status.
I think its a great color for all seasons tbh. Probably works best in summer and fall though. Initially I was suspicious this blush would transfer to a gross unflattering orange. Boy was I wrong!!! Its a gorgeous, universally flattering, bright, peachy-apricot shade that looks good all the time. If I ever lost this blush, broke it or MAC discontinued it I would be really sad lol. I love it!