October 25, 2014 | 829 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Peaches

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I wanted something for the night that could offset my MAC Format blush. The color is beautiful but I wouldn't use it for work as it's too glam. As with Format neither bring me out in a rash or are heavy. I hate anything on my face with glitter as that breaks me out instantly These have none. Will continue to use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2014 1:31:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference: nc25-30, warm

Gorgeous blush!! It's a straight up peach color; no pink, no brown, no red and no shimmer. I love wearing this on my cheeks when I need a bit of color for my face! I think this blush would look gorgeous on any girl with yellow undertones. As with mac blushes, pigmentation is awesome! I've still yet to hit pan on any of my mac blushes. Favorite way to apply this is with an ecotools blush brush; something that is not too dense nor too fluffy. Helps with giving color without grabbing too much.

Definitely would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by karrah1124

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was actually the first Mac blush I ever purchased. I have had it for almost a year now and I must say it is my all time favorite blush. I have tons of blushes and no matter what, none of them can compare to my Mac peaches blush. I will repurchase this blush over and over again. Peaches creates a perfect peachy flush to the apples that looks natural and so pretty. I am an NC35 and this blush looks perfect on my olive complexion. And I am sure it would be suitable for many other skin tones as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by hendenm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush and always team it up with mac shy girl lipstick. Looks fabulous. I always wear this blush with blue or green smokey eyes. Orangey/coral colour and takes a few goes to build up. That is not a negative comment as I prefer this.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by plumpkinplush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's a gorgeous color that suits my NC37 skin, people say I look blooming. Not really longwearing though. This is my first MAC blush. Packaging broke on me on the first month of use (the clear top fell off which is weird because I've not put any real physical strain on the blush like dropped it or what not, it just fell when I was opening the blush and I don't think I'm that strong). Will not re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 2:44:00 AM More reviews by jadietnguyen

I love this color. Perfect everyday blush. Great for any day and any day of the year. My first mac blush that I own and I am completely hooked

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Empyrean_Luminary

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Surprisingly, I love this blush! I was hesitant because it is a warmer, more orange tone than I usually put on my pinkish, cooler toned skin, but it is like an instant brightener! Very sheer, very lovely matte peach color with zero glitter or sheen, yet it still imparts a soft, warm, glowy look to my cheeks. It doesn't have brown undertones which can sometimes impart a more orangey bronze look, but this is just a nice subtle clean pure peach. Lasting power is average, price is middle of the road like all MAC products and I definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Eliza182695

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely love this blush. It is absolutely gorgeous, adds such a nice healthy glow to the cheeks! So pretty for spring & summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Swiftie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this blush around two years ago and it's my most worn blus of all. I've hit pan on it, ut's my go to every day blush. I've hot pan on it and there is a huge dent in it, but I still have at least six mobths wear from itThe color suits my skintone perfectly and gives me a healthy glow. It's my absolute favorite blush. I'm not sure if I'll repurchase it however, because I have a lot of blushes that I need to use and a lot I want to try. I bought Nars Gina for example, but I haven't tried it on yet. It does however not show up well when I only use powder, but it sits beautifully on foundation. I eould recommend this to anyone, I think it's generally a very wearable color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Emmylou28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am obsessed. It is a beautiful true peach blush. No weird undertones. Just a gorgeous apricot peach color. I got this about 2 weeks ago. I asked the mua if she thought it would work with my skin tone. Of course she said yes. I tried it on, and I knew it had to be mine. The one downfall is I don't think it lasts for super long. But I'm willing to deal with that. I am usually a baby pink and hot pink kind of girl. I wanted to try something out if the ordinary and boy am I glad I did! A must try for fair and medium skin tones.