Philosophy Peppermint Bark 3 in 1

3.9

on 12/17/2012 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

I got this in a Sephora Holiday set & this smells so yummy. It makes want a chocolate peppermint mocha. For me it was the perfect mix of both peppermint & chocolate. I'd buy this again, great for the winter & holidays.

on 11/20/2012 9:52:00 PM

I was really disappointed when I received this product. Where's the peppermint part of the scent? All I could smell was cheap chocolate (and even that smelled a little off, like it was almost sour).
It lathers up nicely, but only if you use a loofah. The most aggravating part about this is the bottle--the plastic is too stiff and the gel is too viscous, making it a major pain to get enough out (especially if you're in a hurry). I'd recommend adding a couple drops of peppermint oil, and storing the bottle upside down to make this stuff worthwhile.

on 2/26/2012 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Chocalate and peppermint dream in a bottle. This is the perfect Christmas body wash. The color is fun and I love to bubble bath with this. Not too bubbly and drying but it smells great and the gentle bubbles are lovely. This one never lasts long for me because I use it every day until the bottle is empty. Love it!

on 3/18/2011 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I got this in the 120 mL size in the holiday set (8 pieces for $45 = ~$5 per item with tax). I have lots of body washes open so I like this smaller size b/c it won't sit in my cupboard for so long (the 16 oz bottle I had lasted 4 years b/c I alternated so many different ones). Like the other Philosophy 3-in-1s, I only use this as a body wash. I think it's too harsh to use as a shampoo. Love the scent!

on 12/28/2010 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I need another food-scented Philosophy 3 in 1 like I need a hole in the head, but I had to get this. It's sweeter and slightly less chocolatey than their Peppermint Hot Cocoa and Double Chocolate Mint Cookie 3 in 1s but not as sweet as their Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. Perfect for the holiday season!

on 12/13/2010 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this scent, but not as much as my winter favourite, Cinnamon Hot Dots. I find the Cinnamon scent is stronger in-shower. Peppermint Bark smells good if you're smelling it in the bottle, but once it's lathered up and in use the scent is very faint. I got this in a 4 oz. bottle with holiday packaging, and I love the size. I'd like to get other scents in this size. Although the 16 oz. bottle is nice and generous, you can't fit too many in a shower caddy! And unless a scent is a favourite, I tend to tire of it quickly, so the mini size is great!

dosen't pour out well but smells delish!

on 11/19/2010 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like the way this smells , exactly like peppermint choclate . I expected it to tingle a little because of the peppermint , but it doesn't. This is a sent philosophy should keep permanently.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I already own several 3 in 1s from Philosophy, but I had to add this one to my collection. It smells so good- just like peppermint bark candy. Like all the 3 in 1s, it doesn't make a great shampoo. They leave the hair a little too coated feeling. My sensitive skin loves it as body wash though. It doesn't dry my skin out and leave me itching, nor does it break me out. The scent doesn't linger for too long after the bath.

Popular Gels/Soaps