October 23, 2014 | 1917 users online

Powder - Cezanne - UV Foundation EX

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by ugogirl723

I usually prefer high end product. I was surprise about this product, it's so cheap and it works perfect!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by femmefatale88

This stuff really collected into my pores and had that cakey effect after a while. I have an oily T-zone. All in all I would not purchase this again because it made me look much older.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by miknoel

It goes on smoothly and provides medium coverage. Not drying and yet doesn't make me look like an oil slick even after half a day. Good staying power and even better after I tried it with the Cezanne UV Ultra Fit base. Good yellow tones available. The only drawback is that even the lightest yellow-toned shade (no. 2) is a tad dark for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2010 7:37:00 AM More reviews by Josie_A

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is good quality for being so cheap. It covers spots and under eye circles without the help of concealer which is great. It didn't cause any breakouts or irritation. The case is simple but fresh and cute.

However, I thought that it emphasized my pores, but that is somewhat to be expected with a powder foundation. The reason I won't be buying this again is that the lightest shade was too dark for me.

If you aren't super pale and like powder-type foundations then I recommend this, as it is comparable to much more expensive products.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 10:06:00 AM More reviews by glanda

This product is very good based on its price. Fair coverage, replaceable pakage, and cheap price. You can use in both way, foudation and press power.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by bigbu

Cezanne is an affordable drugstore brand in Japan. They're popular about their powder foundation and claims that their ingredients are natural, no mineral oil. I was very happy with my Shiseido powdery foundation and just thought I should buy this online to try other japanese brand. And I was not disappointed. It comes with a light blue case and a very good sponge. I find the case study but slim to carry in my purse. The texture is smooth. Color matching is perfect. ( I'm asian nc 25-30) and got it in light ochre. The coverage is sheer to medium but looks very natural. The powder is very fine. Oil-control is good but in my opinion Shiseido works a bit better with oil-control. And themost important part, it doesnt break me out. Even Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer breaks me out after a while. But overall, a powder with case and costs15$ free shipping is amazing. From now I just stick with Japanese skincare and makeup since they dont give me any harm so far from expensive to cheap brand.