Coastal Scents Silk White gel liner

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG white gel liner here! It is a super duper stark white that looks very unnatural when applied to the waterline, but I top it with a flesh colored eyeshadow to balance it out. The quality of these liners is superb - this stays longer than any gel liner I've tried (on the waterline, atleast).. I will definitely keep buying this! The packaging is ok - a simple twisty jar, but I can see it being a little difficult to get out the product without making a mess when it gets to the bottom.

Actually, I bought this to use this as a eye shadow base for my highlight area under my browbone. I had trouble with paler shadows showing up so I decided to try and use a little of this and put my highlight shadow on top. It's a little dry and not really creamy enough though. It makes my shadows harder to blend. It's a little stark for me to use as a eyeliner though. I wouldn't buy it again though I like their other colors.

I have been searching for a HG grail white liner to use on my waterline. Pencils, gels etc. I have found it in this product! Lasts all night on my waterline and I have very a moist waterline!! This is a bright white, but you can always blend it out and use it as an e/s base as well. It's very creamy and smooth. LOVE this stuff! and the price is unbeatable!! CS usually have sales so check them out!