October 23, 2014 | 1881 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Coastal Scents - Camo Quad - Color Corrector

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by ArtIsInAllOfUs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this along with the fair camo quad and the 10 blush set from Coastal Scents. I was greatly disappointed in this set. I tried this just once and because I have an olive-ish complexion I looked dead with this stuff on my face, even with a foundation and a powder base. So, it was a total waste of money to me. I use the fair camo quad with much better luck. Don't waste your money if you have an olivey complexion. Just get the light one.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2014 1:40:00 AM More reviews by S123April

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have olive skin with dark circles under my eyes and some pigmentation. I was wanting to try this corrector as my concealer alone made my pigmentation look worse. The yellow color helped brighten my under eyes a bit, but by the time I put my foundation on it was a bit cakey with so much product. I used the green for a red blemish but when I tried to cover it with concealer it turned into a bruise colored smudge. I found the colors came up chalky white and powdery on my olive skin tone. The lilac and blues didn't work to cover any pigmentation. They came out too light and powdery underneath my foundation. I was swayed by all the youtube hype but this didn't work for me and I would not recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by ForeverTheSickestDes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I honestly dislike this corrector quad, it's not as good as people on youtube made it seem. The green does nothing for redness. It just makes your face look gross no matter how you apply it or blend it. Theres better ones out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by thisisntoriginal

These palettes are very pigmented. It's both good and bad: good in that very little product is needed, but bad in that they are not overly bendable. I don't think I would repurchase, but it might be good for Halloween makeup...?

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Beautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this to use the green mainly for my redness. I just want to say that... IT APPLIES GREEN & that's about all it did. It did nothing for the redness, I just had green on my face. I didn't even bother to try the other colors after that.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 5:54:00 AM More reviews by Kidlike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

AMAZING!!!!!

now this is something I don't usually say about any product, I'm not easily wowed but this one is just AWESOME!

what you get is four colour correctors. that are very creamy and pigmented BUT they don't cake after awhile like some of the other concealers do.

also they are easily bendable, I use them under my powder foundation from bare essentials that offers EXTREMELY light coverage or MACs liquid studio fix if I feel like full coverage.

the green is my favorate because it neutralizes any red on my face in a snap, no more caking concealers and layer upon layer of make up to hide that any more!

the yellow is awesome for freckles! just a dap and puff!

another thing I LOVE is the packaging, it's really secure unlike my MAC concealer that tends to suddenly open in my purse and cause a mess. this is one product I would highly recommend!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2011 1:59:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this as a cheaper alternative to my Lise Watier color portfolio. I have to say this pales in comparison. The yellow looks very yellow in the compact but once applied, it's very light, almost white (too light to cover up dark circles) The lavender is not bad. It does brighten up my face. The green is just horrible!!! it actually applies GREEN. This does not happen with my LW corrector. I have no use for the blue so i dont' use it. The product itself is quite cakey i find. I have the same prob with this as i do with the camo quad (medium). I have to depot this and mix it up in order to get a nice creamy product. I heard CS has a liquid form of the color corrector. I *might* try that out.

won't repurchase.