November 26, 2014 | 1735 users online

Body Scrubs - Neutrogena - Rapid clear foaming scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Luxemine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product after a week of using poofff no more pimples. I will never sway! I always recommend this product to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by OrchidGurl87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very oily acne prone skin and since having my first child 2 years ago my skin has been giving me a lot of problems. I feel like I have tried everything and I have a cabinet full of different facial cleansers to address the multitude of issues I have.

Lately I have been getting cystic breakouts on my chin and they are extremely painful. I will be in a wedding in less than a month and needed something to heal my breakout pronto and keep my skin clear.

The word RAPID in the name got my attention as well as the high level of Salcilic Acid (sp?). I purchased this scrub as well as the "fight and fade" toner and the acne control moisturizer to use as a 3 step regimen. I used it at night the first time and felt that it cleaned my skin very well, it scrubs without being rough, and smells nice, like citrus. I followed with the toner and lotion I got as well. All three items have the salicilic acid which dried things out but not too much. I didn't want to over-do it so I used a different gentle cleanser and oil free moisturizer in the morning (skipped the toner all together in the AM). By the end of the first day my large cyst on my chin was getting smaller and was no longer sore. I am now on day 2 and did the same regimen last night and this morning (Neutrogena Rapid clear all three steps last night and other gentle cleanser and lotion this morning)
Note: the product instructions do suggest doing this if the drying effects are bothersome to you.

I know I have only used it for two days but I already notice such a difference in my skin. It is smoother in texture, less oliy, and my current breakout is vanishing before my eyes. Could I have found my HG acne products???

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by gerlx1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you are like me, with stubborn adult acne and have tried everything, I recommend this product. It is serious exfoliation so people with sensitive skin may need to use less often, but I've been using it twice per day for the past three weeks and just about everything about my complexion has improved.

After cleansing I follow up with PCAskin "clearskin" cream. This is my HG product and I cannot say enough about how it has helped give me a better complexion than I though was possible (and no I do not work for the company, hee).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Works great for my teens' acne skin. The fact that it's a scrub doesn't affect their skin poorly (cause more irritation to acne) because she uses a very light pressure when using. This IS marketed and labeled by Neutrogena with the idea that this is the strongest thing they have for acne, so it's clearly not for dry or even combo skin.

CONS: There really aren't any except the smell is a little bad.

ALTERNATES: She uses the scrub, the toner and then the Acne Defense Lotion (for the occasional flake) from this line, but also likes the Alba Botanica's Natural Acnedote line.

****There is a review for this under the heading "cleansers."****

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by guccigrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this scrub because i needed something with salicylic acid in it to combat my mild acne and dry flakes of skin. This has worked great since i got it! My skin is left smoother and acne is almost completely gone, it also seems to help with redness. I love the rapid clear line, it really does a great job with oily/combo skin. I wouldnt use a seperate salicylic acid treatment because it would cause too much dryness so this is just enough for me. I would buy it again.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No