April 18, 2014 | 1926 users online

Bronzers - The Body Shop - Baked to Last Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 2:29:00 AM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought both shades when TBS was having one of their sales. I admit, I was attracted to the packaging -- very pretty! I mostly use the darker shade (Golden Bronze), while the lighter one works better [on me] as a highlighter. On my NC 40 skin, Golden Bronze gives me the perfect glow. Although it may look extremely glittery in the pan, it doesn't actually show up that glittery on the skin. Also for how dark it looks, I've found that this actually goes on pretty sheer -- which I like, because it's harder to over-apply. Overall, I like this bronzer a lot! It's worth the expensive price tag, because you get a TON of product and this lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by beautybev

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This bronzer is amazing if you apply it right! I put my foundation on and let it dry in then I apply this all over my face with a large very soft brush. I then apply my finishing powder or matte bronzer and wow! The perfect glowing airbrushed look at last :-) has great staying power and the powder is very light and not heavy in the slightest. You really can't go wrong its totally fool proof. I've been using the same pot for over a year and their is still half left!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 3:30:00 AM More reviews by karebeaarr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this when the store was having a 50% off sale on make up products, so I got this for around $8. Love this product! It's such a pretty golden bronze colour. A little goes a long way for this product! It looks pretty shimmery at first, but it has just the right amounts of shimmer when applied to your face. My skin is medium toned, so I can get away with putting this all over my face to make myself look tanner, without even turning orange!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in shade 02 warm glow it reminds me of sue moxely miami illuminater/ bronzer it's really pretty on the cheeks looks amazing with just one swipe gives you a beautiful glow and you can also use it as a bronzer however at 16 I think it's a bit too expensive but I guess it's cheaper than macs msf

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by faithsmommy

WAY too expensive for the quality, does not blend well and is very splotchy, did not like this product what so ever....not to mention it was $21. Waste of money, i'll stick to my physicans formula shimmer strips.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Ninuh01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the golden bronze and I just love it. It's sheer coverage is just enough to give me a fresh summery look but it's build-able. It's very easy to apply and it's 9g so it's gonna last long with me. I can't use it for contouring though because of the shimmer.
I have looked long and hard for the perfect bronzer and I am very happy I found this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by ObsessiveCindy

I used to work for The Body Shop and bought this when it first came out. I usually don't use bronzers and never owned one before this, but this bronzer reminded me so much of MAC's MSF. I have 'warm glow', which is the lighter one. I use the blush brush from The Body Shop to apply a little bit on the cheeks. This is a shimmery bronzer, so make sure not to contour with this. I have used both on customers and they both work really nice! I am pretty impressed with this bronzer! During the summer, I like to swipe a little on the bridge of my nose for some highlight. I am Chinese that tans super easily but gets pale during the winter. This bronzed is perfect because it is not too dark for light skin tones. The trick is to not use this as a contour or over apply, just apply enough for a natural glow. It gives you a really nice sheen and I definitely recommend it! Unfortunately, the glue on my bronzer worn out and the whole bronzer could fall out if I flip it over....so bad packaging....

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by 6thmercury

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this luminizer. I have this in warm glow and i use it as a blush/highlighter not as a bronzer because it is too shimmery as a bronzer. I literally use this more than my msfs. Will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by erasgem

Too shimmery for me. A good luminizer-bronzer. It was very smooth, and really evens out on the face. Too bad its too shimmery.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 10:37:00 AM More reviews by misseevie

I use this product EVERY single day. The lighter version of this works beautifully on my skin as an all-year-round bronzer and for contouring. I have fair/medium freckly skin, and the colour comes out with just enough brown, pink and pearl to look healthy and natural, not dirty like so many bronzers. It's quite shimmery when built up on my cheeks (which looks gorgeous), but I also apply it around my hairline and sometimes just dust all over and it doesn't look too shimmery. I highly recommend this product to people with fair skin, it really makes a massive difference for my makeup - when I wear it, I look 100 times more glowing, contoured and healthy.