October 21, 2014 | 1814 users online

Bronzers - The Body Shop - Baked to Last Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by SMaj

This highlighter is just beautiful. Reminds me of Mac soft and gentle, just not as pigmented but still hold great pigment. I use this to highlight my brow bone and cheekbones and I think it's very complimentary to my NW25 skintone. Packaging is also lovely and easy to use, no mirror but that isn't a major issue for me. Definitely repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2014 9:24:00 AM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have mine in the Warm Glow shade. If you are looking for a more affordable dupe of the MAC Skinfinish, then this is it! I love how it imparts a healthy radiant glow. I swipped the color on my finger then on the back of my hand and thought it was going to be shimmer overload. It's actually not that shimmery if you apply with a flat topped bronzer brush with a very light hand. I like to wear this over any matte bronzer as it just gives more life to the skin. Perfect for natural makeup days and days where you find your skin looks blahhhh and tired.
There are various types of colors in this bronzer if you take a close look- there's a bit of light pink, some light gold and of course a light bronze. So it makes the skin very glowy.
It also can be used as a shadow. If I am in a hurry I like swipping this in the crease or on the browbone.
The packaging is very basic- a domed clear case with just "The Body Shop" words and logo on the front. When I run out I probably won't replace this as I have the Body Shop shimmer waves that works just as good or better.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 6:50:00 PM More reviews by MissNolasco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This bronzer doesn't compare to any other bronzers I have tried. It is the perfect shade for all skin tones and the shimmer is the perfect amount. The only downfall to this bronzer is the cheap packaging, I can't get over how cheap and unattractive the packaging is. It is a beautiful, shimmery, brown colour to add to your face and I recommend it to everybody out there!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2014 12:37:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Does this thing ever run out of product? Baked to "last" is really a true description and because of that, it is everywhere with me for touch ups. I have the darkest one. It gives a silvery sheen and a warmth glow to the skin. It has decent staying power. I use this as blush, bronzer, warming up my face, light contouring in the last minute when I had nothing on me, and on my chest/neck. I have dropped this, been tossed around in many purses&makeup bags, and I bought this around 2 years ago and its still intact and applying well. If if was gold shimmer and not silver shimmer, then that would be even better. But still glad I bought this, pretty handy to have. A great buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Although this is kind af expensive a little goes a long way :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 2:29:00 AM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought both shades when TBS was having one of their sales. I admit, I was attracted to the packaging -- very pretty! I mostly use the darker shade (Golden Bronze), while the lighter one works better [on me] as a highlighter. On my NC 40 skin, Golden Bronze gives me the perfect glow. Although it may look extremely glittery in the pan, it doesn't actually show up that glittery on the skin. Also for how dark it looks, I've found that this actually goes on pretty sheer -- which I like, because it's harder to over-apply. Overall, I like this bronzer a lot! It's worth the expensive price tag, because you get a TON of product and this lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by beautybev

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This bronzer is amazing if you apply it right! I put my foundation on and let it dry in then I apply this all over my face with a large very soft brush. I then apply my finishing powder or matte bronzer and wow! The perfect glowing airbrushed look at last :-) has great staying power and the powder is very light and not heavy in the slightest. You really can't go wrong its totally fool proof. I've been using the same pot for over a year and their is still half left!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 3:30:00 AM More reviews by karebeaarr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this when the store was having a 50% off sale on make up products, so I got this for around $8. Love this product! It's such a pretty golden bronze colour. A little goes a long way for this product! It looks pretty shimmery at first, but it has just the right amounts of shimmer when applied to your face. My skin is medium toned, so I can get away with putting this all over my face to make myself look tanner, without even turning orange!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in shade 02 warm glow it reminds me of sue moxely miami illuminater/ bronzer it's really pretty on the cheeks looks amazing with just one swipe gives you a beautiful glow and you can also use it as a bronzer however at 16 I think it's a bit too expensive but I guess it's cheaper than macs msf

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by faithsmommy

WAY too expensive for the quality, does not blend well and is very splotchy, did not like this product what so ever....not to mention it was $21. Waste of money, i'll stick to my physicans formula shimmer strips.