April 18, 2014 | 1978 users online

Powder - 100 Percent Pure - HEALTHY FLAWLESS SKIN FOUNDATION POWDER SPF 20

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Jpznsoul415

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally a powder that does not cause breakouts! Although this foundation does not provide full coverage, it does even out my overall skin tone with a natural finish. I use Tarte's maracuja creaseless concealer to cover old acne scars and finish with this powder. This is the first time in years that I do not feel the need for a full coverage foundation. My skin has cleared up dramatically with the usage of 100% pure skincare and powder. With minimal breakouts, I am now using less makeup. I think this is definitely worth a try if you are prone to breakouts.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 4:28:00 AM More reviews by demo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

great!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by marionlwma

I thought this was wonderful... Until a week later when I dropped the thing onto a carpeted floor and it broke into pieces. Then I purchased another one and half of it for some reason ended up becoming wet somehow and caked and is no longer useable. I have no idea how or why as I was using a brush? The powder itself does not provide a very strong finish if you have Rosacea or acne so I would recommend it if you like to waste money and have perfect skin. Hah

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2013 9:40:00 AM More reviews by tashidelek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I was trying to find a finishing powder that would absorb excess oil when I applied it throughout the day. The powder did not do much to my dismay. I also don't think the coverage was at all noticeable. I can see this working for someone with an already perfect complexion, but otherwise this was kind of waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 5:00:00 AM More reviews by hippodeem

i am surprised by the bad reviews. this powder gives me a flawless coverage and very light. it makes my skin glow and very smooth, i dont even have to use very much. the price is great. this is much lighter than the jane iredale mineral pure pressed which i have been using. it has titanium dioxide for SPF which is great. good natural ingredients. i dont particularly like the new tin packaging but it is ok. i have light asian skin and white peach matched my skin very well. i also use it as a finishing powder if i use a foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by aranadarkday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I really like this powder. Normally, powders break me out more than any other makeup product (I have really sensitive skin). This powder, however, didn't break me out! It leaves a nice finish and goes on smoothly. It lasts pretty long with used with the tinted moisturizer (and by itself if you only wear this and a moisturizer), which I can do most of the time (if I'm not having an allergic reaction to something else). That being said, I don't like wearing a lot of makeup because it starts to feel too heavy on my skin. But, after wearing a moisturizer (Burt's Bees), the 100% pure tinted moisturizer, and this powder all day while I ran around and took a nap, it STILL didn't feel heavy and I was only oily on my nose (I get really oily while I sleep, so this was pretty amazing). It doesn't rub off very easily, either.
Overall, good product.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2012 6:20:00 PM More reviews by khickengurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall, I really like this product. I have oily, acne-prone skin. It controls oil decently, doesn't look cakey, and the color Toffee matches my tan skin pretty well. I also have not broken out because of this product. I don't need heavy coverage, so I can't speak toward this point, but I do find the light to medium coverage leaves my skin with a smooth, even, matte finish. However, I do notice that this powder tends to oxidize in the sun (it seems to only affect me when I'm outside for an extended period of time), leaving me with a blotchy, orange hue. It doesn't happen all the time, so I will continue to use this product until I find another natural powder foundation that doesn't react this way. Even though I have oily skin, I prefer to use 100% Pure's liquid foundation because it doesn't seem to oxidize.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2012 3:44:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

Too dark.
Cakes and not easy to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2011 11:56:00 PM More reviews by jenniferhearts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this powder on my face after I wear the healthy foundation or the primer from this same line. It depends on if I want heavy makeup. The light powder is good to hold your makeup on and gives a matte finish to your face. Very good for going out and going to work. I use Evian toner misting spray after to make my face look less dry (all foundation powders are usually not recommended for dry skin, but it is necessary to keep the makeup on and cover the redness on my skin in different areas). I have used Benefit Hello Flawless! powder before I started using this two years ago and this one blends much better with foundation and concealer, but it is lighter coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by TeMpErMeNtAl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I loved the color of this product and it does a decent job at controlling oil. However this gave me an allergic reaction. I used this on my t zone and broke out in little red bumps. =/ Will not repurchase.