October 20, 2014 | 1549 users online

Polishes - Lancome - Le Vernis par L'Wren Scott

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2010 12:29:00 AM More reviews by joshen444

hmm...
this is my first time purchasing a lancome nail polish
i usually don't spend that much on one bottle of nail polish
but right after i saw this collection i just want to get the gray one~ it's called "le gris"

the product is kind of thick (i usually like the runny type cus i feel it's easier to apply)
i do like the brush though because it's kind of fat so i don't have to do too many strokes
anyways the color is pretty which is why i got it ^0^
but it's not cheap...not cheap for a small bottle~
i don't think i'll buy another lancome nail polish except the "unique" colors

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2010 3:58:00 AM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't believe I've ever tried Lancome nail polishes...however when the new collection by L'Wren Scott came out, I had to try at least the polish. Right now, I think this is a Nordstrom exclusive, so it might not be everywhere. Le Rouge L'Wren is a gorgeous deep burgandy shimmer...the offical description is deep rose, however I feel this is too cool to be a true rose. It reminds me very much of Chanel's Tulipe Noire, however I can't do a side by side comparison, This is a darker color, but without the usual black/brown to darken it. It's more of a burgandy without having any purple tones. In the bottle, (which is a half size, smaller edition for $14.50) it appears to have alot of microscopic shimmer of all colors, however once applied, it does not "shimmer" unless you look very close in intense light. It's a very elegant, classy color that goes on nicely and covers well.with one good coat, although I'd do two for good measure. The companion color of the collection is a shimmery silver, however that didn't really interest me. I may go back for the lippie, which I only swatched..it's dark in the tube, but turns into a nice sheer berry/burgandy, however I'm getting very tired of plopping down $30 for a lippie.I imagine this polish is a limited edition, so check the whole collection out before it's gone!