Inglot Lipstick (All)

4.2

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Dear matte... I had been looking for you for SO long.
You know the usual vibrant perfect strong gum pink you see in models and want but cannot find without being glossy or something... weird? Well, this one is a matte gem.

You can either go for the matte look without previously applying any chopstick and wow, it looks tremendously impeccable if you go for the vibrant look. What I also do is put on chapstick and then a moderated amount for it, it gives a lovely lip tone away perfect for natural and fresh days, so good for spring and the summer...

It lasts a lifetime, to be honest. I am from Spain and this is my everyday wear to the beach, I literally go swim in the sea and go back home with it on, incredible.

Got in in London for 30 pounds and that's 42 euros, quite expensive but it is so worth it I cannot regret spending the money on the slightest bit. This is the pink you were looking for if like me, glossy stuff is a no-no.

on 2/28/2014 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This review is about Inglot lipstick No126, a classic red from Inglot's standard line.
This lipstick has a nice luster but it's not glossy neither matte.

+Highly pigmented
+Stays really long without the need to retouch (even after drinking or eating)
+Doesn't dry your lips
+Has no flavor
+Has a discreet fruity smell
+Good packaging that feels like metal, impossible to open by itself

It's not a cheap product but It's cheaper than a MAC, the quality is equal to a MAC and the quantity is slightly more.

I would definitely buy it again.

on 12/19/2013 3:18:00 PM

i definitely would buy their lipsticks again (i already have a couple of them down on a paper for the next visit to the inglot store), i bought three of them, two mattes and one cream, they are not drying and really pigmented. i love them, but my favorite now is number 103 which is a perfect orange/red, a tomato-red, i never used to venture to these kind of bright colors (im a deep colored lipsticks kind of girl) but inglot made me change my mind

on 8/24/2013 5:34:00 PM

Note, this review is ONLY for the Freedom system lip pans. I have about 20 shades, which should tell you something about how i feel about Inglot and lip products in general. These also fit nicely into the Mac palettes and the ELF palettes.
I hate to admit this, but despite the fact that the shades and pigmentation are great, I find most of them drying! And this is ALWAYS with balm or primer underneath. Not all of them are like this, but that has been my experience lately..
Can I deal with this dryness? With most too them, yes. Maybe I need to exfoliate my lips better...That said, their eyeshadows and blushes are the BOMB, and for the prices, a real value.
FYI, my favorite shades of the lip pans are still #s 30, 50,29, 04, 26, 68. FYI #89 is a dupe for Mac Up the Amp...
I still love Inglot and will continue to buy their products.

on 8/13/2013 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I'm actually surprised by the quality of Inglot lipstick. For 12 bucks, this could replace Mac any day for me. I bought one in 108 which is a perfect coral color and they have a range of very nice corals.
I also love the packaging because it's shiny black and not matte. Matte packaging would easily become dirty-sh in my make up purse.
Very recommended for everyday.

on 6/16/2013 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have 403 and 420 which are matte lipsticks. The stay pretty long: no kissing/eating/drinking and they last >5 hrs. Just one swipe and you're left with an opaque color: no need to go over and over to transfer the color. I would buy more if there were more different matte colors (3 nude types, few reds, one pink, one purple and few browns). The other lipstics sound and look like average drugstore lipsticks but the matte I highly recommend! They're really pigmented and have a good wearing power. The 403 is a pinkish light nude and the 420 is a beautiful purple (Im approx MAC15-20; illamasqua skin base 6, bourjois 52 less yellow). I recently looked at the MAC Up the Amp swatches. From the online swatches they seem to be similar :)!

on 1/27/2013 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Got the freedom system in 56 to replace my day coral shade from Yojiya.

Creamy & nice shade. Darker orangey coral.

Has shimmers at the end of the day. Don't really like the shimmers.

on 8/2/2012 8:11:00 PM

I really like these lipsticks. They are creamy and highly pigmented. The down side-- it's hard to tell what color you are really buying, There are no names or descriptions on the website. The lipsticks are listed with a number instead of a name.

on 2/16/2012 2:06:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I just brought 3 lipsticks.

Pro: They smell nice.

My lips a bit dry in the winter so I haven't been able to wear them much.

Con:I noticed (in packageing) they fall down in the tube when applying/ putting presure on it.
-IT has a taste

colors:
173 a nice light pink
404: matte nude
213: a frosty version of 404

on 1/3/2012 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought 2 lipsticks from Inglot (the 100 and the 106. Two peachy-pink lipsticks). These two colors seems really similar, but the 106 one as a little bit more pink in it. The 106 is a more "day-time appropriate" according to me (the 100 is brighter and more orange).
I wore the 106 at job and I figured that the color lasted around 4 hours on my lips without retouching anything.
The lipstick slides well on the lips when I apply it. On the first 2 hours that I had the product on my lips, the lipstick wasn't bothering me at all. On the last 2 hours, my lips started to feel a little dry, so I had to but a lip baum on them.
The packaging is black, square and classy. The lid closes firmly (I'm not afraid that it'll open and stain the inside of my purse).
They had a promotion when I bought the lipsticks, and I paid 16$CAN for the 1st one, and half the original price for the 2nd one (so 8$CAN).

Recommended for Medium Skin