Totally Juicy Hot Apple Sugar Body Scrub

Price: $

Best scrub ever!! Wish i could find it again :(

on 5/31/2010 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

MY HG!!! If anyone stills has any of these or the Grapefruit scrubs, I would LOVE to swap! Just message me :)

on 3/6/2009 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my all time favorite scrub! It is not packed in tons of oil like some jar scrubs, and is more of a soap. I loved loved the smell it was very apple smelling. It had tons of sugar scrub in the product, not a few grains like some scrubs. It felt so good going on and made my skin smooth. My pores on my back clog really easy I have bad skin, and this sloughed my skin without any irritations. My husband loves the feel of it too haha, but he would never tell anyone!

on 10/20/2008 2:24:00 PM

I loooove the smell of this scrub. This is one warming scrub that did not leave me cold. (Pun intended. LOL) I love sugar as an exfoliator so I can't get enough of this scrub. This is one of the least expensive scrubs I've ever used, but it's one of the best.

on 10/16/2008 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I loved the idea of a hot sugar scrub so I decided to try this one. It actually warms up a lot more than the Gingerbread man Scrub by Philosophy and smells great. The warming effect only lasts about 20 seconds though. Nothing special about the scrub but it does its job. I wouldn't mind repurchasing. Don't scrub too hard because it can cause scratches!

on 8/31/2008 3:39:00 PM

- A "sugar-licious" body scrub that heats as you rub to clean deep inside pores
- Real sugar granules exfoliate the skin to an incredibly smooth finish
- Juicy apple, packed with Vitamins A and C, helps soften skin and promote a healthy, "polished-apple" glow
- Totally Juicy-brand products are tested on friends and family, not animals.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I loved this stuff! Wasn't greasy and really helped exfoliate!

on 2/11/2008 6:24:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

This product smells soooo good. I absolutely love it.
I don't massage it into my dry skin like the directions say, I go ahead and hop into the shower, get a little wet, and then apply it. I love how it warms up :)
It just kind of sucks how it disingerates due to the water, but it moisturizes pretty well, and again, it smells so good!

I loved this product it worked perfectly but now I can' t find it anywhere and everything I've tried to replace it with hasn't worked nearly as well. It wasn't goopy oily and it didn't make my shower floor a fall hazard. It left my skin soft and smooth and it was cheap. If I ever find it again I'm going to buy up all the tubes!! This stuff smelled pretty good too, and I'm not really a fan of the apple smell. I really want to find this product again..I MISS IT!!! If you can find it...lucky you, buy it and enjoy your soft skin!

on 7/2/2007 11:33:00 PM

Loved this stuff actually. Heat sensation doesn't last, but I just love the apple smell & the fact that its not dripping with oil. Doesn't do anything that honey mixed with white sugar doesn't do better but I buy it for the scent.

on 4/29/2007 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

This product smells SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. I absolutely love it.

Top Rated Totally Juicy Products