Clarisonic Clarisonic PLUS Sonic Skin Cleansing System

4.1

on 3/20/2015 9:29:00 PM

*Update* So, I've been using this amazing product for almost 2 weeks now and I must say, it has made a difference to my skin. My complexion has evened out although it wasn't that bad to begin with but still this made it more even/clear. I had these little bumps on my left chin although not that noticeable bur felt hideous to touch and knowing it was there bugged me and prompted me to buy this machine. I had tried a wet cloth but it didn't work. This has cleared it for me. My face feels soft, clear and clean! It really does clean all the residue off your face. I'm happy with my product. I use it everyday. Although I initially started on the high setting because my face needed it! I have since gone down to the lower setting as it use it every night before bed and feel the high setting may be too harsh. I have dry skin so I soak my skin in moisturiser so it doesn't try me out. I'm looking after this little baby. I would feel lost without it. It's part of my routine and my face just don't feel clean if I don't use it. Happy customer.

on 3/4/2015 1:20:00 PM

So after some deliberation I decided to splurge my cash on what some may call their holy grail device. Well, it's still early days for me to agree with that sentiment but I will review the product so far and come back to update. After my second use, my skin feels like it's been cleaned like never before. It needed it too! You could really feel the build up of make up, dry skin peel off. After splashing my face, it felt smooth and soft. It really does clean your face like no other. I have good skin anyway, but it felt dry as of late and no mater how much exfoliating I was doing, it was not working which is why I decided to invest in this little beauty. As I said, it is early days and I will be back for un updated review.

on 12/16/2014 2:22:00 PM

Ok, let me say it- I've had this for about two years, and have had mixed feelings about it. For about the first year, it was so great. It made my skin clear and wonderful, after lots of teen acne. But after I had been using it for a while, I started to break out and my skin started to feel extremely dry. Even the sensitive brush was too harsh. If you have tough skin, by all means this is great! But it was just too harsh for me. I have now switched over to the Foreo Luna Mini, and will review that once I know enough about it.

on 12/1/2014 1:27:00 AM

Broke 8 months after purchase. Clarisonic customer care is as poor as the other reviews indicate. But hey I could get a big 25% off a new one!

on 10/11/2014 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love my Clarisonic Plus! Before purchasing it 6 months ago as a birthday gift to myself I spent several weeks reading up about it, deliberating whether it was worth the money and worrying it might not live up to the hype. I am very glad I bought it in the end because my skin is better than it's ever been. I have clogged pores and suffer from occasional breakouts. After starting to use Clarisonic I get a lot less breakouts, though I didn't clear up my pores much. Still, I'm more than pleased with the result. I do not use the body brush often, because I simply forget about it, but I do like that you get three different modes to use with the face setting meaning you can adjust the power of the vibrations. If I lost my Clarisonic Plus I'd definitely purchase another one.

on 9/4/2014 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I lave both the Clarisonic Mia and Body Brush. I absolutely love them both. I have found the Mia to be the best treatment for the "flakies" from using Retin A. I bought the Clarisonic Body brush as part of a cellulite treatment I'm working on. Can't say it has improved the rippled skin, BUT I found an added bonus--using the Clarisonic after shaving has reduced the ugly red shaving dots to 0! Bonus! Highly recommend this splurge

on 7/24/2014 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought the Clarisonic Pro at a beauty conference in San Francisco 6 years ago and it's still going strong. I always leave it plugged in and use it 2-3x/week. I've never had any skin issues and bought it as a cleansing tool since I don't like to scrub/exfoliate. I find that the Clarisonic does the job more gently without stripping the skin of its natural oils, which is what leads to skin issues, breakouts etc.
Once this one dies - I'm impressed by its longevity so far - I will purchase the Mia2.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

My Clarsonic has been sitting inside its box for the past couple years after being used a handful of times shortly after I purchased it. Recently, I decided to take it out and use it again, and the battery will not hold its charge no matter how many days I continuously charge it for. I called customer service and they told me, "You're out of warranty, so if you like it, you should go purchase a new one."

They don't do repairs on their products, so when your Clarsonic stops working, that's pretty much it for your device. I won't "go purchase a new one". Thanks, but no thanks.

on 4/11/2014 2:33:00 PM

This is a great product - UNTIL YOUR WARRANTY EXPIRES! Because as soon as your warranty is up, you can guarantee it will break. I have purchased the PRO version as well as the MIA version, and BOTH of them broke immediately after their warranty!! The internal battery (which cannot be accessed because it would require opening the sealed handle) dies right after the warranty ends. I have spent hundreds of dollars with this company, and I can guarantee you I won't be spending another dime with them again, because quite frankly, I don't like to feel like I've been taken advantage of. An expensive product such as this shouldn't break within a month of them having to take responsibility. They do this to lock you into repeat buying, but you know what Clarisonic? You're not the only one on the market these days. Shame on you!

on 3/25/2014 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing if u wear heavy makeup.

Video Reviews & Tutorials