July 28, 2014 | 946 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Temptress

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by ElizabethV

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Another Pepto pink. It has a neon pink highlighter look to it. Doesn't look professional and posh enough to wear it to work. Tossing it to the waste basket again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

I bought this at the dollarama for $2. It looks like a pink sheen colour but dries as a beigy pink flattish colour. The colour definitely fits the vintage vibe of the line it comes from. The name is odd temptress I would never imagine a temptress wearing this pink colour.
The colour is nice and the polish seems ok I put won't buy again cause ill probably have this bottle for a long time cause I won't wear to much. I really wish it was the colour that it looked in the bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by sharontracy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It looks pink in the bottle but on me it looks coral. The colour doesn't suit my pale skin but I expect it would look great on others.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by kikidoll27

Very cute! I got this for .99 cents at CVS, and I am in LOVE with this! I have three of these, and they're all adorable! This is a soft baby pink, almost barbie pink, only softer. I love the name of this, and the packaging is pretty cute and durable. I keep this in my bag for on the go. One of my fave polishes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I first applied the Revlon Multi Care Base + Top Coat , once that dried I did a light coat of Temptress and then a second coat of Temptress a little later.

Very happy with this shade of pink from the Revlon Vintage collection. The bottle looks the same but the writing that says Revlon is written in the older revlon style font.

My favorite nail polish color to buy is always pink so of course I love this! On me the color looks like a neon Hot light pink, not really like a highlighter pink marker but a little lighter and brighter. I plan to wear this color on most days during winter,spring and summer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This looks Barbie pink in the bottle but it goes on more of a peachy-pink - it actually pulls a little too orange for me. It is a pretty summery color; more likely flattering for warm skin tones. No shimmer to it but it has a nice shiny finish. Definitely need two coats. Would look great with a glittery gold polish over it. Polish consistency was a little gloppy, but that might be a one-off with the particular bottle I got.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Kay12345678

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a nice, slightly muted shade of Pepto/Bazooka bubble gum pink. It's not garish and overdone, so I think it's a nice, fun, spring shade for al women. I recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by amymb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just bought this tonight and love it already. Revlon polishes never fail to impress me and this shade is absolutely lovely. It has just the slightest bit of shimmer, not enough to be noticeable. I'd call the color a soft bubble gum pink but with lavender undertones. It's subtle enough to not look an obnoxious, girly pink. Anyone could pull this off.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 5:30:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I broke my pink moratorium for this because of the vintage logo. I think the vintage display is cool, but this medium Barbie pink cream has a thousand dupes at least. If they were going to do a vintage line, why not make the actual bottle vintage too? Why just the logo? Anyway, the polish is fine: the formula is smooth and only two coats are needed. But if you are a girl you probably already own this color.