October 31, 2014 | 786 users online

Treatments (Face) - Origins - Brighter by Nature Skin Tone Correcting Serum

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by fabulousgalz4ever

I really like the texture of this serum. It goes smooth and silky on my face. I also noticed that it left a bluish purplish shine on my face which made it look brighter. The fragrance is very light so it isn't bothersome. But I did not notice my scars disappearing so I dont think it made a significant difference.-.-

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Leslie2877

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first, I thought this wasn't working, but it really does. I noticed that some dark spots on my face are barely there anymore. I don't think it has prevented new pimples from showing up every now and then, but I have used it in conjunction with the pads and I am pleased with the results so far. It's not the strongest formula, so it does take awhile to see a difference. I had a pimple smack dab in the middle of my nose that left a little dark spot and I used the pads and the serum and it was completely gone two days later. That made me a believer. I think I'll add the cream to the mix with the SPF because I live in a hot climate and I think the sun probably makes the spots darker and creates new ones. If you want immediate results, you should probably go to the spa and get a facial then get a glycolic mask veil. I had that before and my face was crystal clear after the very same day. So, I guess this is good for in between treatments. Otherwise, you'll be waiting months for your spots to completely vanish.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 2:47:00 AM More reviews by SarahMo

I love this stuff! It really has faded my acne scars. It is really expensive though, so I wish I could find a cheaper dupe. Any ideas?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have noticed that old red marks from past pimples have been reduced and that my skin is breaking out less. However I am using other products that may be contributing to my skin improving, so not sure if it's soley down to this serum.

I like that it sinks in well and doesn't leave a greasy or sticky residue.
I like that it doesn't break me out, and that I think it might be helping prevent pimples.

I will continue to use and then update.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is now called MEGA-BRIGHT
I really dont like the silicone like texture and I find it rather drying. This does list dimethicone and polisilicone in the first 4 ingredients, so for those who are sensitive to cones (as I am) please be careful. I will stick to my dr. brandt collagen booster for AM and Nude cellular renewal serum for PM.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 1:33:00 PM More reviews by starsdotu

I received a sample with an Origin purchase. I LOVE this product!!! Made a dramatic difference in my skin and is consistent with its results. My acne marks are are a lot lighter and really did the job of brightening my skin. Isn't oily, absorbs really fast, and the little sample lasted about 2-3 weeks for me. There were no signs of irritation (I have sensitive skin). During the first few days of use, I already received compliments from my coworkers. They even asked what I was using!
The full bottle is pricey, but I have never been so satisfy with a moisturizer that I'm willing to cough it up and pay.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by ThatOneGirl1021

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product. The ladies at the Origin store convinced me to move away from the old serum (Modern Fusion) and I'm glad that they did. This stuff works really well with the Night-A-Mins. I have noticed my scar slowly going away ( after 3 months of use). I use the serum during the day and the night-a-mins at night.

For the price, the serum is a little expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Ribbonzzzz

By far my FAVORITE Origins product! Although, I have not used the pads, I have used the serum and the moisturizer... The moisturizer is a bit greasy for me, but the serum is AMAZING! It is very light in texture and smells great... PLUS, it actually works (at least for me). After using this for about a month, I found my skin was lighter and I actually had LESS acne. Love this!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by sooheon

I have sensitive acne prone dry combo skin. This didn't breakout my skin or caused it any further irritation but it didn't do much for my skin either. I have a lot of acne scars and redness. It kept my skin feeling soft and less red but it did very very little in fading. For the price and amount i probably wouldn't purchase this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by 6rungirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm on the fence about re-purchasing this product.
PROS:
Scent.
Feel on my skin(doesn't feel greasy or heavy)
Packaging(pump and looks nice)
CONS:
Price
Not sure if it is really helping with my skin tone...dark spots etc. I only use this once a day, in the AM. At first I didn't think it was doing anything, but I have noticed my dark spot that bothers me seems to be faded....will continue using until it is gone, then I'll decide on whether or not to repurchase.