July 30, 2014 | 2194 users online

Gels/Soaps - Avalon Organics Botanicals - Refreshing Bath & Shower Gel - Peppermint

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2013 8:24:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for awhile already. I love peppermint and this lathers well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2013 3:24:00 AM More reviews by eyesopen33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There is something about this body wash that leaves the skin very soft. I do not even have to apply lotion after using this peppermint body wash,as it leaves my legs that soft. Most body washes are somewhat drying or leave a tight feeling afterwards and therefore warrant an application of body lotion. Not this one, and the peppermint is very cooling for the summer months. You can feel it tingle, but not too intense to cause any problems to sensitive areas. And, it's organic. What more could you ask for. Avalon organics is a good company worth supporting.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2010 1:21:00 AM More reviews by JInglygypsy

My usual body was is no longer being sold here, so I was forced to find something comparable. After trying all the usual store brands, and finding most of them overly greasy and hard to rinse, I gave this body wash a try, and I LOVE it!

1. It lathers well! I hate a body wash that doesn't get bubbly, but this one has plenty of refreshing lather!

2. The scent is truly invigorating! I love minty things, and this natural peppermint fragrance really provides a nice tingly experience in a hot shower. And, because it is made with natural peppermint oil it does not irritate sensitive areas.

3. IT RINSES EASILY! This has been such a problem with many other body washes, but this one rinses fast with no greasy residue. And, yes, it moisturizes the skin just a bit so one isn't left with a dry itchy feeling. In fact, my skin feels soft and supple after a shower.

Unless you are looking for a heavily moisturizing body wash, I strongly suggest this one as it will give you a balanced clean feeling without a bit of dryness!