September 19, 2014 | 1584 users online

Polishes - Chanel - Pulsion 547 holiday 2010

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by xkathf

Love this color, its my favorite Chanel nail polish. I bought one in mid November and bought another one before Christmas ! I love it so much. Everyone always compliments it when I wear it. LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by CombatWombat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolutely gorgeous bright, opaque, glossy pink (not too far off from Pantone's 2011 color of the year, "honeysuckle;" imagine that) that has worn remarkably well on the nail I tested it on - no base/top coats, no babying, no chips. Ordinarily I find Chanel polishes to chip like crazy, but this polish has lasted for days and I've been sharpening knives, building Ikea shelves, roughhousing with my dog, you name it.
Of course, I'm late to the game and this polish is totally sold out. I have no choice but to go looking on Ebay unless someone finds an amazing dupe. If you're lucky enough to try out or buy this polish, please do so - it's fresh, pretty and surprisingly sexy. If Chanel would make this part of their permanent collection, they'd have a customer for life in me.

PS there is another bright pink in the permanent collection that, side by side with Pulsion, looks similar, but the regular is deeper and more blue. If Pulsion is too bright for you but you like the idea, this other pink might be perfect for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 1:06:00 AM More reviews by cutevwbug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous unique color. Very very bright pink/fuschia. I have over 200 polishes and nothing is even close to this one. Great formula. Love, love, love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2010 8:45:00 AM More reviews by kensingtonabida

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pink nail polishes are normally reserved for Spring/Summer collections, but unusually Chanel launched their Holiday 2010 makeup collection which includes their nail polish in 547 Pulsion.

I spotted this nail polish on the Chanel counter in Boots on the way home from work. Anything pink catches my eye, and the colour was spot on, a deep pink and just one coat creates streak-free, glossy nails. Would suit all skin-tones from fair to dark, and I even bought one as a present for my friend who’s blonde/fair-skinned.

I'd really love it if they made 547 Pulsion a permenant colour in their range.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 6:33:00 PM More reviews by nailgalore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this color too! Its nothing unique or such but its surely an attention grabber and i love it for that! Application was perfect too. I love the way it dries to super glossy finish. the only down point is tht it chips fast! But for someone like me who changes polishes everyday, its not a problem at all.
Overall like this 1. Plus its Chanel!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Shabby413

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm a big fan of Chanel polishes and I absolutely love this color. It is so gorgeous on. The perfect bright fuschia color. Received so many compliments when I wore it recently. Definitely would recommend.
Simply stunning, classic, color. LOVE IT!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by valentina555

pigmentation - excellent
application - excellent
glossy - very

this is one of the most easy to apply, professional-manicure-in-a-bottle shades i own. similar to particuliere in buttery smoothness.

maybe i should describe the color. simply, it's fucshia. i know this isn't a groundbreaking color concept, but this one is done so perfectly. it's bright without having a chalky neon quality; it's rich and deep. it looks expensive. i love bright colors (i own every single Color Club and China Glaze neon) but they can look gaudy. this is a gorgeous and sophisticated bright.

if i had the option of rating this "better than 5" i would
chanel knows how it's done!