The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body Butter

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/26/2014 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Alright so i got this on sale for 5 bucks and i was low on my coconut butter so i thought well ill give it a try considering it was 20$ previously . Its just fair i like scents that linger like chocomania and moringa ,. It sorta made me feel greasy ..i use it about once a week after exfoliating with bath gloves and the cranberry joy wash ..and sometimes when going to the bfs house i much rather sorbets or the shimmer lotions theirs not as much of a greasy feel over all its decent for moisturizing i just wish the smell stayed and it dident make me feel greasy i wouldn't buy again because i love to explore with scents until i find my signature hg

on 1/31/2014 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the scent of this body butter, and it is also very moisturising and creamy! It doesn't make your skin to feel to oily but moisturise perfectly enough just to make your skin feel super smooth. The one problem I have with these Body Shop body butter is that they are so expensive! $21 a pop is to much as it isn't giving me that much of a WOW factor. Maybe it's because they are using a lot of natural ingredients, but it isn't enough to make me buy another one. It's good quality its just it isn't worth the price :(

on 12/11/2013 2:16:00 AM

I bought this product online with the black Friday sales thinking this was the scent from my high school days that I was remembering. I don't know if I remembered wrong, or if it's changed. Either way it still smells pretty good. Very moisturizing works well on my hands on body. But on my feet is where I really notice the difference! They have worked a miracle on my lizard feet. Worth every cent just for that. I slather on before I go to bed and I have supersoft tootsies even in the winter, which is no easy feet (typo but I'm keeping it! Thanks iPhone dictaphone. Love this stuff!

on 12/18/2012 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely loved the smell of this in the tub, but after applying it on the smell changes, and I'm not a fan of it. I love the berry scent, but I guess it doesn't match with my body chemistry. My colleague bought a tub and absolutely love hers though, so I suggest maybe trying it out before buying.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I stocked up on a bunch of these products (body butter, hand cream, body spray, lip balm, body scrub and shower gel) during the 50% off "Joy" bag sale while they were discounted after Christmas...so I got a ton of stuff and barely cleared $50 (I also got a bunch of the strawberry stuff too)...in any event, I bought it blind unsniffed online because it sounded good and it was dirt cheap and I am SOOOO glad I did! It's fruity without smelling like Hannah Montana perfume, KWIM? I absolutely love this stuff and am glad I stocked up since I won't be able to buy more until next Christmas. Luckily I think I bought enough to take me through! It's crisp and tart and sweet all at the same time. I am really enjoying this smell but might not be able to pull it off in the middle of So Cal Summer as it would get cloying, but for the slightly cooler winter/spring/fall temp, it's perfect. Will be in heavy rotation for sure.

on 11/14/2011 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this in a holiday set last year. When I finally decided to try it out I LOVED the scent it is a sweet and tart combination. The butter itself is moisturizing as are most of the other Body Shop butters, no complaints in that area. The scent lingers for hours also. One complaint I had was waiting so long to try it out. When I realized how much I enjoyed it was already to late to purchase more since it is a seasonal item! I've already stocked up on 3 to get me through the year, not risking withdrawls lol... The home fragrance oil is wonderful also!

I love the smell of this. Great for moisturizing. I got mine on clearance for 8dollars after christmas! The body shop often has great deals and being a member reallyREALLY pays off. Also, the body butters are just so great I truly recommend this. My skin gets those tiny bumps of dry skin and this is one of the only things (along with other body shop items) that helps! Plus, it smells divine.

on 2/21/2011 10:16:00 PM

I got this as a clearence for 5 dollars on their website. It smells good and is very moisturizing. These are usually 15/20 bucks. So it was a great deal for an amazing product only downside is i'm pretty sure this Limited edition/ or seasonal.

on 2/21/2011 7:16:00 PM

I bought this after Christmas, so I was lucky enough to pay $2.00 for the body butter. I like the consistency, and it seeps into your skin quickly. Actually, it's more like a hand cream than a body butter. IMO, it doesn't smell like cranberries. It has a fruity scent, more like peaches to me. I would not have spent full price for this product. It works well by my nightstand for my hands and cuticles at bedtime...

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This body butter smells of berries and fruity wine. It's not what I expected, but I love it! It soaks in quickly and leaves my hands soft and lightly scented. The product is more for normal skin than dry skin, in my opinion. It's creamy, yet it is not as rich in texture as the body butters for extra dry skin. If your skin is dry, I recommend the mango body butter.

Popular Lotions / Creams