July 28, 2014 | 1060 users online

Polishes - OPI - I'm Not Really A Waitress

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by creepygreenlight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this color! It reminds me of Essie's 'Scarlett O'Hara' except this one is a tad darker. The formula is a dream as is usually the case with OPI. I wore this one for about 6 or 7 days and it didn't chip or start to look dull. Out of my entire collection of polishes, I have probably worn this one the most.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by DontMakeASound

Would I buy this again? Absolutely! Im Not Really A Waitress is everything I hoped for! I would describe it as a deep cherry red with some shimmer. Absolutely beautiful! Some say it seems like an old person color or not very flattering. I don't agree, it is lovely!

It did chip after 2 days BUT for me that is completely normal because I use my hands alot.

I say if you are a red lover, get this!! Just wear a good topcoat. I usually hate paying $8 for nail polish, but this is definitely worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by ariesdiva330

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous rich cranberry color. It held up nicely on a home mani/pedi. The color is dark so good application is important. Its OPI so its a pricer polish, but the quality makes it worthwhile. My husband loves the color.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by av315

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The formula is great like most OPI polishes but honestly I am surprised that this color is so popular. I would describe this as a wine color and although the color itself is pretty, it seems really dated. My guess is if you're young you might not love this. I will be giving this to my mom who will probably love this color and the great formula.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't say I'm much of a fan. This color is a cherry red with subtle shimmer in the bottle, but on me it comes across with slight magenta tones, like its not a true red color and was cheaply made. I have to use more coats than should be necessary to get rid of the magenta tone so it's a cherry red. I love OPI polishes because most last longer than say a Sally Hansen polish, but this one chipped right away and because I need more coats than necessary, it takes forever to dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by lynn7551

My all-time favorite pedi color, especially for the fall & winter. This is a little too shimmery and loud on my fingers, but I LOVE it on my toes. The formula is great with good lasting power. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by curlycolor

One word: meh. And that's because the color isn't at all what I expected, nor is it particularly unique. All the swatches I have seen of this polish show a vibrant, deep cherry red. What I get after two coats is a dark wine, sort of a muddy shade. It's almost like it's a different polish. My local Target just started stocking OPI----only a few basic colors----so I wonder if this is an old bottle that's undergone color changes.

The formula and brush are excellent, but I'm as disappointed with this iconic polish as I was thrilled by An Affair In Red Square.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 5:14:00 AM More reviews by Blondebeauty2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've worn this color for years & it's one of my faves! I always get complimented on it. I truly don't think these pictures on this site show how dark and pretty it really is. In the pics it comes off lighter. This is a quality polish that barely chips. The color is very universal & just lovely. This would look great on any skin tone! I'm just in love w/this & will always repurchase it as long as they make it. It's a perfect, deep burgundy red! Beautiful in person!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Benjamien

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The finish is pretty,has a duochrome effect to it,red sparkles in cranberry polish,BUT the color is not very pretty and does not look good in my olive skin, but it is so longlasting ,OPI is great

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Ellie424

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This polish lives up to its reputation. I think it's a great option for people who prefer cool toned red. It has a pretty shimmer. It has the quality and longevity I expect from OPI. My bottle was a little thick when I received it, but that is probably because I bought it online and the color has been around for so long. Nothing that thinner couldn't fix.