OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress

4.5

on 2/16/2015 8:07:00 PM

This is a perfect red. It is deep and shiny, easy to apply and dries very quickly. It is a polished, classy, work appropriate colour. It looks slightly frosty in the bottle, however does not apply frosty at all. I love this colour and would recommend to anyone, I truly believe any skin tone could pull it off! A true classic worthy of its stellar reputation.

on 2/8/2015 2:07:00 PM

Such a great red...I think almost any skin tone could wear this!

I have re-purchased this more times than I care to remember...
Wears great, applies just fine..no complaints!!

This makes you feel sexy and beautiful and is just a great, great color!!

For a red, I think this is actually pretty neutral red..even though it does appear to be a cooler red and not an orange red. Classy, classic shade!!

I have tried many reds, and this is still my fave....after all these years!!

on 12/31/2014 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I wore this for Christmas. I like the color a lot. I thought it was really flattering, and I normally don't try wearing red polishes. It just kept chipping! I was touching it up every night. Initially, I used my OPI top and base coats, but I was lazy after that and just used my Sally Hanson quick dry. I've been hearing great things for years about this color, so I'm not sure if I maybe just got a lemon.

on 12/7/2014 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is the cult classic OPI polish that many people think of when they think of the brand. It is a dark cranberry color with a twinge of magenta and a hint of shimmer but not actual discernable shimmer flakes or glitter pieces. It's a wonderful winter/holiday color and despite it's deep pigmentation, does not become muddy with multiple coats AND flatters against pale skin (like mine!) too.

The formula is typical OPI. It goes on smoothly, dries quickly with no bubbles and lots of shine, and lasts nicely. You might need two coats to get totally opaque with this color but you could probably get by with one. No overly strong smell or other issues.

on 11/12/2014 11:18:00 AM

To me it looks somewhat like wine/burgundy/cranberry/red cherry/ruby plus the added shimmer.. very retro... 70`s looking and under certain lighting it has a pinkish/magenta cool undertone. I dont get the cult status/hype of this but perhaps it has a universal appeal to all skin tones. It looks kinda vampy given the dark undertone. I would use this for the fall/winter,holiday season which is around the corner. Frankly, i still prefer OPI Big Apple Red. I feel it looks more classy. There are so many dupes out there and i wouldnt re-purchase if i ran out. But im glad at least i tried it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE this color! It reminds me of Essie's 'Scarlett O'Hara' except this one is a tad darker. The formula is a dream as is usually the case with OPI. I wore this one for about 6 or 7 days and it didn't chip or start to look dull. Out of my entire collection of polishes, I have probably worn this one the most.

Would I buy this again? Absolutely! Im Not Really A Waitress is everything I hoped for! I would describe it as a deep cherry red with some shimmer. Absolutely beautiful! Some say it seems like an old person color or not very flattering. I don't agree, it is lovely!

It did chip after 2 days BUT for me that is completely normal because I use my hands alot.

I say if you are a red lover, get this!! Just wear a good topcoat. I usually hate paying $8 for nail polish, but this is definitely worth it!

on 5/6/2014 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a gorgeous rich cranberry color. It held up nicely on a home mani/pedi. The color is dark so good application is important. Its OPI so its a pricer polish, but the quality makes it worthwhile. My husband loves the color.

on 5/3/2014 1:55:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

The formula is great like most OPI polishes but honestly I am surprised that this color is so popular. I would describe this as a wine color and although the color itself is pretty, it seems really dated. My guess is if you're young you might not love this. I will be giving this to my mom who will probably love this color and the great formula.

on 1/4/2014 12:46:00 PM

I can't say I'm much of a fan. This color is a cherry red with subtle shimmer in the bottle, but on me it comes across with slight magenta tones, like its not a true red color and was cheaply made. I have to use more coats than should be necessary to get rid of the magenta tone so it's a cherry red. I love OPI polishes because most last longer than say a Sally Hansen polish, but this one chipped right away and because I need more coats than necessary, it takes forever to dry.

Top Rated OPI Products