Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths

2.1

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These were awful wipes. They burned my eyes sooo much and they did not take off hardly any makeup. Don't waste your money. Buy baby wipes or another brand of makeup remover/wipes instead.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Overall, I am rather disappointed in these. These really should be used as an evening cleanser/makeup remover towelette and not a replacement for the Purity original cleanser or any other cleanser at all, not because they don't clean the skin. They seem to. BUT this formula does STING when applied onto bare skin for either a morning cleanse or just as a step to a facial treatment. Having makeup on your face initially before using these I think provides a barrier between some of the more abrasive ingredients in this formula and your skin. These do a decent job at removing the actual makeup and even eye makeup, yes, I was brave enough to try it on my eyes, and ironically the formula did not sting them (for me personally) at all like it did the rest of my face.

As an actress, I often have need for quick, on-the-go cleansing to at least remove my makeup before I can do my usual skincare routine at home before bed, cleansing wipes would work great for this, but I have heard others reference wipes that are allegedly more effective and quick at removing makeup than these. The Purity formula may host ingredients that are good for skincare treatment and health, but they way they seem to be housed in the cloths causes my face to sting in away the Original Purity cleanser did/does not. So i am off to find more cleansing wipes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

These are AWFUL. I have to scrub, scrub, scrub my poor face to get them to remove makeup. But worst of all, they make my skin and my eyes BURN! After using them for a few consecutive nights, I started to get hives on my eyelids. I can't believe I bought a whole pack of these with checking MUA first.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I hate these. They are nothing like the original purity cleanser. I don't know much they cost because mine was a bonus in a set. I get lazy at times and use facial wipes to cleanse but these wipes were dry and hardly removed any makeup off. I would never purchase this product on my own.

i love philosophy but I was so disappointed with this product .. it smells weird.. makes my skin dry and does not work very well for me ....

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have used the regular Purity cleanser, and thought I would try the cleansing cloths since I normally use the ones that MAC makes. I HATE these. They are not effective at all, usually have to use more than one to get my face feeling clean (and then I still feel the need to use something else to cleanse my face). I really expected more, but hey, you don't know until you try.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

These did not remove my makeup as well as the Neutrogena wipes do. Also, this product did cause a stinging/burning sensation that was very uncomfortable. I had to wash it off right away. I would not dare try to remove eye makeup with it.

These did not work for my face !! Broke me out, doesn't remove enough makeup. Like other reviewers said neutrogena wipes work much better at a fraction of the cost! So glad I got this in my gratis from philosophy, otherwise....not worth the $26 for 20 wipes.

These wipes are horrible on my face!! I got the actual cleanser from sephora for my 100-point perk and loved it, so I picked up the wipes, thinking they'd be perfect. Boy was I wrong! I'm using them up because I dropped $20 on them but they make my face so red and tingly!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I am reviewing the new and improved packaging and product of philosophy cleansing cloths. The package closes nicely so the wipes do not dry out. They smell awesome and clean the makeup off my face so I don't ruin all of my white wash cloths. However they do not do a superb job with removing eye makeup. But no cloth I have ever used has . I usually use the generic neutrogena makeup removing wise that are about 30 in a pack for $5. They are much more economical than the purity ones. But if I want something more luxurious I use the purity wipes. I don't think they do a better job at removing makeup than the cheap ones. It came in a pack with purity made simple at ulta. I wipe my makeup off with the wipes then follow up with the purity made simple wash and a warm wash cloth. I have no makeup left over on my face when I swipe my face with my aqua glycolic toner. Then I follow up with the aqua glycolic face cream (awesome btw). Great routine that works for me!