April 20, 2014 | 1624 users online

Lipstick - mark - Lipclick Full Color lipstick (ALL)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Tdiamond

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this lipstick a lot. I not big on red pigmented colors because I am so fair but hot and spicy is a great warm shade. The coverage is full and creamy not too glossy not too matte. The packaging is nice I like how the tube clicks in place with a magnet. I have finally found a red I can wear! There are other pretty shades in this line I want to try I'm sure there is something for everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 3:22:00 AM More reviews by tdhx0

I'm a sucker for a nude lip. Ordered this lipstick in shade Bare Hug and I really like it. Creamy and pretty hydrating formula. Very pretty color on its own, but I usually top it with a gloss

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by emilyjm100

I recently purchased mark lipclick in Sweetie Pie, I was nervous about spending $10 on it seeing as I don't normally wear lipstick, but it was well worth it! It is a perfect daytime lip color and looks so pretty against my pale skin, and I think it is one of those shades that would also complement any skin tone. A very beautiful light pink. My only downside is that I find the taste a little strange, and it does feel heavier than more high end lipsticks: however if you are looking for a great lipcolor without spending $20++, this is for you!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 2:10:00 AM More reviews by timothybcat

I LOVE this lipstick! I will say that it is not perfect, nor is it cheap. I wish it came in more colors. Comparing this to MAC, which is my other fave, it doesn't have much staying power for me, but I'm someone who always has a soda in one hand and a coffee in the other. But it's nice and pigmented, and sooo creamy. I also the smell--it's minty, but like real, fresh mint--not like gum or VapoRub. I have Malt, which is a beautiful warm light brown, comparable to MAC's Half and Half, or Blankety. It would make a nice nude for someone who has very tan or cocoa-complexioned skin. Ruffle is a metallic, neutral medium brown, dramatic but still wearable during the day. I also have Sweetie Pie, which is a warm medium pink, similar to Creme Cup. They are all very moisturizing, too. I LOVE them.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by GeekyMcGee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought I'd ordered Hot & Spicy, but apparently I'd ordered Coral Fixation. I was a little scared because it was so bright in the tube, but it went on fairly sheer. The formula is very creamy and light, with a light minty smell [and I'm pretty sure it tingled a bit when I put it in, which was actually kind of pleasant]. It has decent staying power, nothing special but I've had worse.

I really like the tube itself, it's shorter than most lipsticks and I like the magnetic closure. I will definitely be ordering again, I'll probably get Hot & Spicy like I originally wanted!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by jess2001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm a lip product junkie and this lipstick is a winner for me. Its a cute size and I really like how the magnets keep the lid closed. I bought malt, its a brownish mauve color that looks great with any eyeshadow color really especially purples and browns. The color stays on for a while which I love and doesn't leave a crusty film like other lipsticks i've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 9:00:00 AM More reviews by raqalichavez

I love these lipsticks. The packaging is very nice. The tube is short and has a magnet to keep the cap on. The forumula is very creamy and they have a light mint scent. You can't really smell the scent but you can when you inhale through your mouth. I can't really taste the mint but it has a sweet taste nothing gross, just sweet. I have the colors bare hug, toasty, whine, and a light pink color. They are a little matte on me but I like the look especially with bare hug. They are highly pigmented and creamy. I love the way they apply they glide on so smoothly. They are $10 from Avon and the price is good for a high quality lipstick. I want to try the coral color next. I will try to upload a picture of the colors on my lips. I tried the lipsticks from the avon line the conditioning ones ina silver tube. I prefer these mark ones over the avon ones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These are pretty new to Mark and I have to say that I'm really impressed so far. I purchased samples of all the colors and test-drove "Toasty" yesterday. All the shades are very pigmented, creamy and long-lasting. Most importantly, they do NOT dry my lips out, which is normally a problem for me and long-lasting lipsticks. I was surprised at how comfortable this was throughout the day. I did have to reapply after I ate, but thankfully, it wore off naturally and didn't get all flaky or anything as the day went on. The shade "Toasty" is a slightly pinker "my lips but better" shade that I will definitely be ordering full-size. I'll update as I try the other shades. In the meantime, I've included swatches of all the shades up top.
OH, by the way, I can't comment on the packaging yet since I only have samples, but these are supposed to have little magnets that hold the tubes together. Neat! =)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No