October 25, 2014 | 1659 users online

Powder - Revlon - PhotoReady Powder - Medium/Deep

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am surprised of the negative reviews here. The shade is the best that I could find in the market and this includes checking the high end powders as well. I wear EL Doublewear in Ivory Beige. I set it with this. The combination looks natural and tan. I used to use bronzers to set my foundation. The problem with the bronzers are that they are usually too orange and by the end of the day, they look muddy on my face. This does not do that.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by rachelking

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This powder isn't bad, but it's not great either. It goes on smooth and does a good job of hiding imperfections but it also has little flecks of glitter in it which I hate. I found that I had to use quite a bit of it in order to cover my entire face. The case is difficult to open too.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by autumnsylver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this powder in medium/deep for contouring my cheeks. It goes on so orange. Way more orange than any bronzer I've tried. It looks like a nice neutral brown in the package, but goes on orange. I don't understand it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by averge

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Made my skin look dry and made the pores more noticeable. Not a whole lot of coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by jules3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall, I like this product. I don't think it really makes me look "Photo Ready", but it is a good quick fix for my spots. I use this over the Revlon Colour Stay Blemish concealer. This product doesn't quite give me a flawless look, but it really hides the redness that my spots produce. I don't use it all over my face because I've tried that and it makes my skin look incredibly cakey and weird, so I have reverted to using it just on my spots. I would probably get better coverage if I would use a foundation, but because I don't, I am quite satisfied with this product. The brush was a bit annoying to use, so I don't use it. Also, the size of the package, considering the actually powder was just in a little circle was annoying. But overall, I would recommend this product as a quick spot concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by cutealiciousBee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well. Lots of ppl didnt like it and I guess thats because peoducts differ from skin type to another. So it may fit a person and doesnt fit another
To me. I have a dry skin almoat sensitive and pale with mixed colors. And it fit me. I look flawless and color united and smooth. Tried it with out foundation it was a good for every day powder.
I just got it cz my make up got atolen but I like it overall!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by hannahjoleee

I bought this at Walmart yesterday and tried it out before gym today. I really liked how flawless it made me look. I wore it over my Revlon colorstay liquid foundation for oily/combination skin. It made me look airbrushed. However, I didn't like the brush. The bristles fall out very easily, but it wasn't a big deal. Overall I really liked this product and will likely buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by plasticvagabond

I saw this at my local Walgreens,I normally stay clear of drugstore foundations anymore (Revlon Colorstay is an exception!) but thought to myself "well it does say airbrush finish". So was excited to give it a try. A tad weary of the 15.00 price tag...for a drugstore foundation??!! But figured it would be worth the money.

WRONG! This is a dreadful powder. Over any of my foundations it looks cakey,flakey and just overall disgusting. Worn alone,this product is even worse. It seems to sink into the pores,making them horribly swollen and appear larger. It even gets in between fine lines,i'm only 21 but this powder makes me look 38 easy. It makes my skin look wrinkled and frayed.

And oh my goodness!! The BRUSH that's included. -____- It is the worst,and man does it scrape up your skin. I had to end up throwing it out and just using a sponge. it wastes product, and provides an uneven,dry skin looking finish.

Really can't see this working for anyone.
Not worth a dime!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by deanabailey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very disappointed in this product. I was expecting flawless application when I read "photoready". Instead this powder sat on top of my skin and looked cakey.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by hassan24

wouldnt buy again, because i used to use it with the photoready liquid foundation, until i realized it made my face cakey and dry now gonna try CG simply powder foundation cause it got a 4/5 on makeupalley