July 31, 2014 | 1885 users online

Powder - Revlon - PhotoReady Powder - Medium/Deep

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by autumnsylver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this powder in medium/deep for contouring my cheeks. It goes on so orange. Way more orange than any bronzer I've tried. It looks like a nice neutral brown in the package, but goes on orange. I don't understand it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by averge

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Made my skin look dry and made the pores more noticeable. Not a whole lot of coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by jules3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall, I like this product. I don't think it really makes me look "Photo Ready", but it is a good quick fix for my spots. I use this over the Revlon Colour Stay Blemish concealer. This product doesn't quite give me a flawless look, but it really hides the redness that my spots produce. I don't use it all over my face because I've tried that and it makes my skin look incredibly cakey and weird, so I have reverted to using it just on my spots. I would probably get better coverage if I would use a foundation, but because I don't, I am quite satisfied with this product. The brush was a bit annoying to use, so I don't use it. Also, the size of the package, considering the actually powder was just in a little circle was annoying. But overall, I would recommend this product as a quick spot concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by cutealiciousBee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well. Lots of ppl didnt like it and I guess thats because peoducts differ from skin type to another. So it may fit a person and doesnt fit another
To me. I have a dry skin almoat sensitive and pale with mixed colors. And it fit me. I look flawless and color united and smooth. Tried it with out foundation it was a good for every day powder.
I just got it cz my make up got atolen but I like it overall!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by hannahjoleee

I bought this at Walmart yesterday and tried it out before gym today. I really liked how flawless it made me look. I wore it over my Revlon colorstay liquid foundation for oily/combination skin. It made me look airbrushed. However, I didn't like the brush. The bristles fall out very easily, but it wasn't a big deal. Overall I really liked this product and will likely buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by plasticvagabond

I saw this at my local Walgreens,I normally stay clear of drugstore foundations anymore (Revlon Colorstay is an exception!) but thought to myself "well it does say airbrush finish". So was excited to give it a try. A tad weary of the 15.00 price tag...for a drugstore foundation??!! But figured it would be worth the money.

WRONG! This is a dreadful powder. Over any of my foundations it looks cakey,flakey and just overall disgusting. Worn alone,this product is even worse. It seems to sink into the pores,making them horribly swollen and appear larger. It even gets in between fine lines,i'm only 21 but this powder makes me look 38 easy. It makes my skin look wrinkled and frayed.

And oh my goodness!! The BRUSH that's included. -____- It is the worst,and man does it scrape up your skin. I had to end up throwing it out and just using a sponge. it wastes product, and provides an uneven,dry skin looking finish.

Really can't see this working for anyone.
Not worth a dime!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by deanabailey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very disappointed in this product. I was expecting flawless application when I read "photoready". Instead this powder sat on top of my skin and looked cakey.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by hassan24

wouldnt buy again, because i used to use it with the photoready liquid foundation, until i realized it made my face cakey and dry now gonna try CG simply powder foundation cause it got a 4/5 on makeupalley

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by KrystalEmmaMarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

The powder has small specs of glitter in it, probably for a 'bright' look in photos, although it wasn't too noticable. If you're looking for a powder that gives full coverage, then this isn't the right product. No matter the amount of powder I apply, it does not cover imperfections that well, but it does give the face a nice glow when paired with the PhotoReady concealer. Also, the longetivity of this product was dissapointing, as it only lasted for 2 hours then faded completely.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This powder was the straw that made me go to high-end products. I needed a setting powder that wouldn't dry my skin out. This powder states that it is for "ALL skin types." When I first put it on, my face looked great, smooth, and polished for about three hours. Then, it sucked all of the hydration out of my skin, leaving dry lines, and what's worse, it settled into those parched lines it left.

I don't have wrinkles, this just really dried my face out that badly. Then, I went to Revlon's website, and it stated in the description that it slightly absorbs oil. My cousin has oily skin, and I gave it to her, and she loves it. If you have oily skin, this does absorb. I went with MAC select sheer, and it sets my foundation without drying my skin out, and just overall looks better, and photographs better than Revlon's pr powder.

I mean, if Revlon had put normal/oily skin types, it wouldn't have bothered me. They said "ALL skin types," and to me, that's shady, because they lied to sell the product. They said in one place all skin types, then on the website it absorbs oily.

But if you have oily skin, and are on a budget, this should work!