MAC Cremesheen Glass - Richer, Lusher

4.5

on 6/30/2015 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Pair it with mac honeylove and Voila!! Perfect nude. Love it. This is my only lipglass.

on 6/1/2015 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I HATE the feel of lipgloss, I cannot wear 99% of them at all. This is the only one I can stand to have on my lips, it's by far the least sticky gloss I've ever tried. I still don't wear it often because of the wind making my hair stick to it, gloss is very high maintenance for me, but the stick factor on this one is so much better than any other. The colour is nice, just enough colour to it to show up without clashing with anything, the packaging looks lovely and the smell isn't overwhelming. I prefer no fragrance at all but Mac lip products all have bearable fragrance where a lot of brands have very strong horrible scents.

on 2/13/2015 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love the MAC glosses, sticky or not. I purchased this in a set of 3 glosses in a holiday pack for sale at my CCO. I got a really good deal on it. This one is a peachy shade, great for summer. I wouldn't repurchase simply due to the color being very dupable at the drug store. I would like to say that I appreciate the crap out of MAC for not making their glosses taste like a gosh darned candy cane, though. This will go Back To Mac, probably this weekend.

on 5/29/2014 7:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this - straight up nude peach with hardly any pink. Its a difficult shade to find in a lipgloss & wish i could find a more opaque version.
Im not a lipgloss girl - dont like shine or transparencybut this seems to work although 4 out 5 times I layer it over Sleeks Barely there or over my recent purchase MAC Ravishing lipstick.
Im nc 42 and this is the perfect spring summer lip if you dont want to go bright

on 4/7/2013 1:14:00 AM

Richer, Lusher is a great peachy-pink nude that very comfortable to wear on the lips, feels hydrating, is non-sticky, and provides a sheer wash of glossy colour. Beautiful alone or paired with a variety of shades of lipsticks.

on 3/2/2013 5:29:00 AM

I've tried some of MAC's other lip glasses, but the cremesheen glass is most definitely my favorite. It's shiny, but not too sheer. It has a great amount of pigment. It stays all day, and you really only need to reapply after you eat. My favorite thing about it is that unlike MAC's other lipglasses, it's not sticky at all.

It doesn't have a weird taste/smell like some of MAC's other lipglasses, which is another big plus for me. I have it in Double Dare (a very nice, darker red) and Loud and Lovely (gorgeous, playful barbie-ish pink).

on 2/2/2013 12:41:00 PM

this's my first lip gloss from mac the color is fantastic & the smell is so wonderful really good smell i love it & definitely i'll buy it again it worth the price of course

on 1/17/2013 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is the first cremesheen lipgloss I bought from MAC, and my verdict... I'm in love with it. I was looking for a coral color that will actually compliment my skintone (which is an NC42) It has a peachy nude hue that actually makes my lips look fuller.I've gotten so many compliments using this product that it's actually a head turner. Love, Love, Love it!!! :)

on 11/18/2012 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I would've loved this if it were a little more opaque. It clumps up on the corner of my lips as most glosses and lipsticks do...

on 9/13/2012 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Richer, Lusher is a light/medium apricot/peachy coral. I don't prefer lipgloss normally but I've yet to find this exact color in lipstick form (BTW if you have any suggestions please let me know!)
What I love most is that it's very versatile, can be warn almost with every eye/cheek color and neutralizes the whole look. Texture is nice and creamy, smells lovely and lasting power is typical for a lipgloss.
Not sticky at all, a good investment overall. The only thing I dislike is that it settles in the lines of the lips (too creamy, maybe?) so blend well with a brush and it will be fine!

Recommended for Medium Skin