September 19, 2014 | 1944 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Cremesheen Glass - Richer, Lusher

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 7:59:00 AM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this - straight up nude peach with hardly any pink. Its a difficult shade to find in a lipgloss & wish i could find a more opaque version.
Im not a lipgloss girl - dont like shine or transparencybut this seems to work although 4 out 5 times I layer it over Sleeks Barely there or over my recent purchase MAC Ravishing lipstick.
Im nc 42 and this is the perfect spring summer lip if you dont want to go bright

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Richer, Lusher is a great peachy-pink nude that very comfortable to wear on the lips, feels hydrating, is non-sticky, and provides a sheer wash of glossy colour. Beautiful alone or paired with a variety of shades of lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 5:29:00 AM More reviews by Savikins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've tried some of MAC's other lip glasses, but the cremesheen glass is most definitely my favorite. It's shiny, but not too sheer. It has a great amount of pigment. It stays all day, and you really only need to reapply after you eat. My favorite thing about it is that unlike MAC's other lipglasses, it's not sticky at all.

It doesn't have a weird taste/smell like some of MAC's other lipglasses, which is another big plus for me. I have it in Double Dare (a very nice, darker red) and Loud and Lovely (gorgeous, playful barbie-ish pink).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by zynab

this's my first lip gloss from mac the color is fantastic & the smell is so wonderful really good smell i love it & definitely i'll buy it again it worth the price of course

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Asymetry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first cremesheen lipgloss I bought from MAC, and my verdict... I'm in love with it. I was looking for a coral color that will actually compliment my skintone (which is an NC42) It has a peachy nude hue that actually makes my lips look fuller.I've gotten so many compliments using this product that it's actually a head turner. Love, Love, Love it!!! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by stella0r

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I would've loved this if it were a little more opaque. It clumps up on the corner of my lips as most glosses and lipsticks do...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by stls

Richer, Lusher is a light/medium apricot/peachy coral. I don't prefer lipgloss normally but I've yet to find this exact color in lipstick form (BTW if you have any suggestions please let me know!)
What I love most is that it's very versatile, can be warn almost with every eye/cheek color and neutralizes the whole look. Texture is nice and creamy, smells lovely and lasting power is typical for a lipgloss.
Not sticky at all, a good investment overall. The only thing I dislike is that it settles in the lines of the lips (too creamy, maybe?) so blend well with a brush and it will be fine!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Isabel97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

MAC Boy Bait Cremesheen Glass Lipgloss--

This lipgloss doesnt have a gloopy, jelly feel to it, and when i talk it doesnt stick my lips together like glue, instead it puts a healthy shimmer to my lips and makes them look plumper and shinier. Its the first lipgloss ive tried that doesnt glue my mouth together or have that gack-like appearance when my lips move. Its more of a healthy glow that makes me feel radiant and beautiful. And it's definitely part of my daily routine now!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGumdrops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the cremesheen formula i see why it cost more. This is such a universal color I'm a Nw50 i top all my deeper coral lipsticks with this. It doesn't dry out your like or put the ring inside your more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by starrysim

I adore cremesheen glasses! They are incredibly comfortable to wear, soak into lips nicely and never dry them out, never feel sticky, and have the amazing signature MAC scent. Richer, Lusher is a nice subtle coral shade for everyday. It's not bright, but it does show up on my lips.