December 18, 2014 | 899 users online

Conditioner - The Body Shop - Rainforest Radiance Detangling Spray

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2014 8:02:00 AM More reviews by snkatha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

I have 3c natural curly hair.If I could give this crap a zero rating i would. After washing my hair, I decided to put this leave in spray on my hair. My hair immediately felt wrong! It felt dry, crispy & rough. Even the olive oil I put on top of it didn't help.The twists i put in my hair ended up being a frizzy, dry mess. I had to wash my hair all over again because my hair was super dry. I tried this on my daughter thinking that it's work better with her curls. She has a type 3a curl pattern. It was Ok when i put it in her hair, the next day her hair looked shinier but felt very very dry. And forget about any detangling properties! This thing doesn't have any slip whatsoever.I wanted moisture but this product sucked the moisture right out of our hair. It's going straight into the bin! The only god thing about it is it smells Ok.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by sillyK

After Christmas there were some awesome deals at The Body Shop so I decided to try out a few products I never had before. This detangler was one of them. I really wanted something that would moisturize and protect my baby thin colour treated hair without weighing it down or making it greasy or sticky.

It didn't make it heavy, greasy or sticky, however, it didn't seem to do anything beneficial, either. It didn't detangle my hair, if anything it made my wet hair grittier. I'll continue to search for a light weight moisturizing detangling spray.

I'll finish the rest of the bottle cause I'd feel bad getting rid of it when it's so full. It smells really good and it's okay when I spray it on my dry hair before braiding it for bed. I was upset that this product didn't do what I needed it to. I wouldn't recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 11:46:00 AM More reviews by LillyWish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

So..... This pretty much does NOTHING for your hair, so save your money.

The smell is so strong and overpowering that I get crazy headaces and I feel sick and washed my hair again.

I had to throw this away with the shampoo and conditioner from the Radiance line.

However, the Rainforest Shine products are better since the smell is not as strong.

These shampoos dont have silicones so your hair gets a bit tangled. I would recommend the butter or something to de-tangle but this product is awful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2011 2:18:00 AM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells nice, easy to comb though hair, hydrates, and overall does what it says. I will repurchase. Doesn't work quite as well as my usual, Healthy sexy soy tri-wheat leave-in, but it's a nice change.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Cokioki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you have fine hair that isn't too damaged from straightening irons etc this detangler is for you.

It smells gorgeous and gives my hair that little extra softness that I love. It doesn't make my hiar greasy or limp at all. I use it after I've washed my hair spraying a section of my hair at the time and then I use my tangle teezer. At nighttime I use it occasionally if I want to soften my hair.

My only gripe is that the product gets jammed eyerytime I use it. I have to spray 10-15 times before the product comes out :(

P.S. I've been using this religiously every 2nd day for 9 months now and I'm still on my first bottle :)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2011 10:12:00 AM More reviews by misseattle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This really doesn't work as a detangler. I've got very long, fine, naturally curly hair that always turns into a nest in the shower and this detangler did nothing to help post shower. It doesn't even smell good. I think I'll stick to Mane 'n Tail Detangler, which is about 1/3rd the cost. I'll be returning this. For what it's worth - I also am returning the same named Hair Butter, which dryed my hair out completely and had no moisturizing properties. I think this whole line is pretty awful.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2010 4:47:00 AM More reviews by WhateverPeopleSayIAm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product has really helped me detangle my curls and it leaves my hair realy pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2010 2:04:00 AM More reviews by lesha

Just got this today because I colored my hair and have been looking for a natural/ organic leave in conditioner. The label says detangling spray but the sales assistant said its more of a condtioner. Havent tried it yet but will update.

Description: Leave-in conditioner to soften, add shine and protect vibrancy of colour-treated hair. Contains UV filter. With pracaxi oil, bilberry extract, linseed oil and Community Trade aloe vera. No silicones, parabens or colourants.