Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Goldspun 01

3.0

on 5/24/2014 9:43:00 PM

I bought this lip gloss as a cheaper alternative to Nars "gold digger," which I got in a sample size from Sephora. I wanted a sparkly nude/gold lip gloss to wear everyday. Unfortunately, this lip gloss has yellow undertones and it does not compliment my complexion. "Gold digger," while expensive, has pink undertones and subtly enhances my lips. "Goldspun," however, does not look good alone OR on top of lip stick. It is not as shiny as "gold digger" and is very sticky. I will not repurchase, and should have saved the $15 to splurge on Nars "Gold digger"!

on 4/16/2013 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Sheer gold lipgloss. I really like the color; it would look good on the center of the lower lip for a little fullness and shine. However, like most other Clinique lip products, it tickles my throat when it's on my lips. The color's really pretty, but I could find it elsewhere for a cheaper price, and I hate wearing it because it makes me cough. :/

on 8/11/2011 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This is a gold-ish clear nude color that looks lovely for summer with a bronze eye. It doesn't have much pigment (which I don't mind) and it is really sticky (which I really don't mind!). It also is a gold color that doesn't make my teeth look yellow (MAJOR plus!). Long lasting, close to Bobbi Brown longevity but not quite. These cost $14 and you can get them at Sephora or Clinique. I would buy this color and others again!

on 10/16/2010 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This color is basically a clear lipgloss with with a hint of gold shimmer. It doesn't have enough pigment to change the color of your lipstick or lips but it adds a special little shine plus moisture. Smooth feel and SPF15 too.

Recommended for Medium Skin