April 20, 2014 | 1087 users online

Lip Gloss - Clinique - Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Goldspun 01

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2013 7:24:00 AM More reviews by KellynElise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Sheer gold lipgloss. I really like the color; it would look good on the center of the lower lip for a little fullness and shine. However, like most other Clinique lip products, it tickles my throat when it's on my lips. The color's really pretty, but I could find it elsewhere for a cheaper price, and I hate wearing it because it makes me cough. :/

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a gold-ish clear nude color that looks lovely for summer with a bronze eye. It doesn't have much pigment (which I don't mind) and it is really sticky (which I really don't mind!). It also is a gold color that doesn't make my teeth look yellow (MAJOR plus!). Long lasting, close to Bobbi Brown longevity but not quite. These cost $14 and you can get them at Sephora or Clinique. I would buy this color and others again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2010 9:55:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This color is basically a clear lipgloss with with a hint of gold shimmer. It doesn't have enough pigment to change the color of your lipstick or lips but it adds a special little shine plus moisture. Smooth feel and SPF15 too.