April 18, 2014 | 1986 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Wei East-Wrinkle Relief Eye Cream Lotus Seed Collagen

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by amyelliott

I finally realized that after years of using ReVive eye renewal cream, that it was making my eyes puffy! So I decided to try all my samples in my drawer before purchasing anything full size. I didn't realize this product would be in a jar, but it is so thick, almost like a solid, so I get why a jar works. I really like this one. I don't think it's holy grail status, but it seems really good. No irritation (and I have very sensitive skin), no redness, no itchiness. Like the previous reviewer mentioned, it goes on very smoothly, absorbs really quickly, and make the eye area look great. But...I don't think the effects are long lasting. My eye area looks really smooth and everything while this product is on, but if I don't apply it (like on a weekend at home), then I feel like the crows feet come back. This definitely does NOT dry out the eye area, like some products strangely can. My under eye feels super smooth. I intend to use this one for the foreseeable future.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by chiggy5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

The texture and feel of this eye cream feels like face primer....I guess like a undereye primer. It has a silcone feel and applies smoothly like one. I don't notice any firming/brightening or hydration with this so I no longer use it at night but apply it in the morning and think of it more as an undereye primer to use for the day. I looked up the ingredients and here they are; Ingredients: Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polyethylene, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Esters, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Sucrose, Polybutene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus Seed) Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Acetyl Glucosamine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linoleic Acid, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Oleic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Triolein, Cetearyl Glucoside, Steareth-21, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Carbomer, Disodium. EDTA, Potassium Hydroxide, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2010 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

There are alot of eye products that come out with misleading claims and ultimately leave you dissapointed. This product is certainly not one of them. And, it makes the eye area look noticeably smoother, firmer, and brighter as well.

This product does have a rich and concentated texture to it. However, it sinks into the skin relatively quickly. And, it can even e used under eye makeup without any problems.

I love this stuff! And, I don't ever want to be without it.