One 'n Only Argan Oil Restorative Mask

4.3

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Amodimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Acetamide MEA, Canola Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium PCA, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 4 (CI 14700), Yellow 10 (CI 47005)

This stuff is great! I'm currently on accutane and I've been experiencing very dry hair. I picked up this stuff in hopes that it would bring back some life to my hair and Im glad to say that it has! It definitely makes my hair feel softer and shinier. Also, the smell is fabulous. I can't describe it, but it's soft and not overpowering. It was also only 10$ which is cheaper than some other conditioning products I've purchased. Love it. I recommend it to anyone who wants to bring life back to their hair!

on 3/24/2015 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought the trial size one from Sally's for less than 5$. I've used it 3 times now both as directed and left in for 3+ hours. No noticeable difference in my hair in any uses. My hair IS damaged and color treated.

The smell is forgettable, I think it's pretty light. And I prefer hair products with medium-strong scents so my locks smell niiice.
It did give me good slip but I don't buy conditioners or 'masks' so my hair feels slimy soft in the shower.

there's really not much to say about it. It didn't deliver in any way. In fact, you're better off buying some organic coconut oil for around the same price from Walmart. That alone has eliminated my pretty heavy breakage to nil...IN ONE USE.

on 2/17/2015 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Why have I spent my whole life paying $25+ for hair masks and various deep conditioners !? I've spent as much as 40 bucks on deep conditioners and hair masks and now I think that was the biggest mistake I've ever made ! (hardly lol) ... but in all seriousness this mask is to die for !!! This is an amazing hair day (or week, for me) in a bottle. It's insanely nourishing and conditioning, extremely smoothing, and deeply repairing. That is the best way I could describe it, I honestly feel like this mask does everything. The longer you leave it in, the better results you will get. I leave it in for a couple hours or more at a time every time I wash my hair, and the results have been phenomenal ... and he price !!! Don't even get me started. For what this stuff does to my hair its a complete steal ! I would pay way more for this if I had to. You can buy it at Sally's, and it's only $10. I got mine with a $3 off coupon so it was even cheaper. My other favorite hair mask is my Schwarzkopf BC Time Restore Hair Treatment, but I feel like I won't be using that for awhile. This treatment comes with quite a bit, too. I bought mine in a big tube, but I believe it comes in a tub as well ? I like the tube idea for sanitary reasons and for ease of use in the shower/bathtub. Your hair will feel like silk and be soooo shiny ... I've never used anything like it. It smells unbelievable, too. I can't understand how others don't like the smell !? It smells delicious like moroccanoil. If you have dry, damaged, frizzy, or unruly hair, give this a try !!!! Will 100% repurchase :) It's perfection.

on 11/16/2014 9:50:00 PM

I went by Sally Beauty Supply to browse for a treatment for my poor hair... The cold, dry weather, plus highlighting my hair, plus straightening it every day had me with dry, fried ends and flyaways, even after trimming. It was around $12 for a pretty big bottle (they had it in a tub and a squeeze bottle; I got the bottle), which I thought was fair. I was a little iffy on getting an argan oil product, as my hair is fine, naturally quite straight, and prone to oiliness.

All I can say, I am SO happy that I went through with purchasing it! From the first time using it, I was in love. The smell is amazing (in my opinion), you don't need to use much, it detangles your hair and from the first use I could see a MAJOR difference in my hair. After blow drying, which usually leaves my hair staticky and with flyaways, my hair was visibly smooth and a ton softer, especially in my bangs and ends, which previously had that "crispy" split endy look. And it's worth noting that despite my hair's tendency toward limp oiliness, it did not weigh down or add any grease at all!

I bought the mask about a month ago and now am using it about once a week... this is based on my hair type, if you are of the thicker/coarse/curly variety I'm sure you could get away with using it more. I use a coin sized dollop and comb it through my hair after shampooing and wringing the excess water out, then pop it up in a bun for around 10-15 minutes. My sad damaged looking hair is now looking a ton better and I couldn't be happier! 100% recommend.

I have used this quite a bit. I usually leave it in for about two hours, but it has never really done anything special to my hair. I just figured my damaged hair was hopeless.

I decided to leave it in for the night, from about 11pm-10am. My hair looks and feels amazing, it is sooo soft and shiney. I am so surprised at the difference. For people like me with really damaged and especially bleached hair, leave it in as long as possible.

on 5/13/2014 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this with the shampoo and heat protectant from Sally's. The whole argan line is amazing! I agree with the reviewer who said this gave them a brand new head of hair. That is exactly what this stuff did for me. Revived my hair as if it had never been damaged. I also have to agree with the reviewer who said this brought back their hair after their stylist texturized their hair, which is how mine got damaged. I had a horrible stylist who decided to run a razor blade all over my long hair while I had been bleaching it...wtf?? Anyway, this fixed my hair after about a year of trying to restore it with different products. It made my hair very healthy and even BOUNCY!! It put the moisture back in without weighing it down or making it greasy. Just perfect looking hair. I didn't even have to straighten it or curl it because this took away all of the frizz and weirdness.

One recommendation is to not use this product everyday. It is recommended as a mask for a reason. This is because it has a lot of protein in it and shouldn't be used everday. I do like to wash my hair daily and found out the hard way because after using it about 4-5 days in a row my hair started to frizz a little again, so I will use this as a weekly treatment now. The smell, HEAVENLY!! Best smelling conditioner and it lasts all day.

on 3/21/2014 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Amazing. My hair ends were so dry and split after my trip to cuba from the salt water and not washing it a lot. I used this 3 times and my hair was amazing. So soft, silky and shiny. I feel like I have a brand new head of hair. Will be buying again. I can now leave my hair natural and it looks good and not so crazy. I would also recommend the same brands Argan Oil Spray Treatment. Extra shine :)

on 1/29/2014 4:48:00 PM

This worked decently well, and made my hair feel a bit healthier after I had damaged it, however it smells HORRIBLE to me and the scent really lingered in my hair. Other people don't seem to mind the smell but I absolutely hate it and it discouraged me from using it again.

on 1/20/2014 10:48:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I get bored with my blonde hair every now and then and go brunette. Problem is, it never looks right so of course I go back to blonde. Well, I did a doozy on my hair a year ago and wound up having it all cut off at the end of last summer.

It was going good until my stylist decided during a routine trim to "texturize" the life out of my hair! I don't know what she was thinking but she RUINED my hair. Her texturizing madness actually put me back to where I was before, but with nothing left to cut off! I was beyond mad with her (and am still upset to a degree). Anyway, lots of Biotin to make it grow faster (which is really working) and this mask from OnO and I'm on my way. My hair is back down to the bottom of my neck and almost touching my shoulders. I use the mask as a daily conditioner. Every night when I shower and wash my hair, I coat my hair with this and leave it while I shave my legs and do other pertinent things lol. On the weekends, I wash my hair and leave it on for an hour or sometimes I even put a shower cap on and sleep in it. It has worked WONDERS! I go through a tube each week. It's pricey at this pace, but I'm not letting up until my hair is at least halfway back to the length it was. Good stuff.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After dying my blond hair purple then red then covering it with brown, i lost half my hair. I tried egg for protein and mayo/olive oil for deep conditioning, but was still having a lot of breakage and hair falling out. So, after tons of reading reviews, I opted for GVP reconstructor (comparable to Joico k-pak deep penetrating reconstructor) for a protein treatment and this Argan oil mask for my deep conditioner to follow. I didnt realize at the time it had protein, too, otherwise I probably would have opted for GVP biolage balm. ... Anyway, I cleansed my hair well, wrang it out well, applied GVP, let it sit for about 10 mintues, rinsed, did this mask, let it sit for about 15 ( instead of the 45 i had planned, since i didnt want protein overload), rinsed, followed w/my homemade (basically whatever i have laying around) leave in conditioning detangler (just an empty detangle bottle filled w/a squirt of each: conditioner, olive oil, sauve heat-defense leave in conditioner and water). Combed thru, blow dried on low cool. Results? Very good. Hair smells AMAZING, super soft and flowly, feels and looks much better. Holding up once fried and breaking ends, There is now a limp smoothness with, wait, where did the split ends go?! ... i can run my fingers through all the way out only getting a slight snag, instead of fingers getting caught halfway thru and breaking off bits. Tho still slightly frizzy on my sides, I beleive after the high results of one use will lead to even more improvement with continued once a week or every other week use. ... i really really wish i bought sooner... side note` i started using prenatal and biotin vitamins to also help my hair from the inside out. .. will update if anything changes.