July 29, 2014 | 1033 users online

Conditioner - One 'n Only - Argan Oil Restorative Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by AngelaStalker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this quite a bit. I usually leave it in for about two hours, but it has never really done anything special to my hair. I just figured my damaged hair was hopeless.

I decided to leave it in for the night, from about 11pm-10am. My hair looks and feels amazing, it is sooo soft and shiney. I am so surprised at the difference. For people like me with really damaged and especially bleached hair, leave it in as long as possible.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by scarattina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this with the shampoo and heat protectant from Sally's. The whole argan line is amazing! I agree with the reviewer who said this gave them a brand new head of hair. That is exactly what this stuff did for me. Revived my hair as if it had never been damaged. I also have to agree with the reviewer who said this brought back their hair after their stylist texturized their hair, which is how mine got damaged. I had a horrible stylist who decided to run a razor blade all over my long hair while I had been bleaching it...wtf?? Anyway, this fixed my hair after about a year of trying to restore it with different products. It made my hair very healthy and even BOUNCY!! It put the moisture back in without weighing it down or making it greasy. Just perfect looking hair. I didn't even have to straighten it or curl it because this took away all of the frizz and weirdness.

One recommendation is to not use this product everyday. It is recommended as a mask for a reason. This is because it has a lot of protein in it and shouldn't be used everday. I do like to wash my hair daily and found out the hard way because after using it about 4-5 days in a row my hair started to frizz a little again, so I will use this as a weekly treatment now. The smell, HEAVENLY!! Best smelling conditioner and it lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by OMacdougs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing. My hair ends were so dry and split after my trip to cuba from the salt water and not washing it a lot. I used this 3 times and my hair was amazing. So soft, silky and shiny. I feel like I have a brand new head of hair. Will be buying again. I can now leave my hair natural and it looks good and not so crazy. I would also recommend the same brands Argan Oil Spray Treatment. Extra shine :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by lele2808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This worked decently well, and made my hair feel a bit healthier after I had damaged it, however it smells HORRIBLE to me and the scent really lingered in my hair. Other people don't seem to mind the smell but I absolutely hate it and it discouraged me from using it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 10:48:00 AM More reviews by turtlebug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I get bored with my blonde hair every now and then and go brunette. Problem is, it never looks right so of course I go back to blonde. Well, I did a doozy on my hair a year ago and wound up having it all cut off at the end of last summer.

It was going good until my stylist decided during a routine trim to "texturize" the life out of my hair! I don't know what she was thinking but she RUINED my hair. Her texturizing madness actually put me back to where I was before, but with nothing left to cut off! I was beyond mad with her (and am still upset to a degree). Anyway, lots of Biotin to make it grow faster (which is really working) and this mask from OnO and I'm on my way. My hair is back down to the bottom of my neck and almost touching my shoulders. I use the mask as a daily conditioner. Every night when I shower and wash my hair, I coat my hair with this and leave it while I shave my legs and do other pertinent things lol. On the weekends, I wash my hair and leave it on for an hour or sometimes I even put a shower cap on and sleep in it. It has worked WONDERS! I go through a tube each week. It's pricey at this pace, but I'm not letting up until my hair is at least halfway back to the length it was. Good stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by serenitysclarity

After dying my blond hair purple then red then covering it with brown, i lost half my hair. I tried egg for protein and mayo/olive oil for deep conditioning, but was still having a lot of breakage and hair falling out. So, after tons of reading reviews, I opted for GVP reconstructor (comparable to Joico k-pak deep penetrating reconstructor) for a protein treatment and this Argan oil mask for my deep conditioner to follow. I didnt realize at the time it had protein, too, otherwise I probably would have opted for GVP biolage balm. ... Anyway, I cleansed my hair well, wrang it out well, applied GVP, let it sit for about 10 mintues, rinsed, did this mask, let it sit for about 15 ( instead of the 45 i had planned, since i didnt want protein overload), rinsed, followed w/my homemade (basically whatever i have laying around) leave in conditioning detangler (just an empty detangle bottle filled w/a squirt of each: conditioner, olive oil, sauve heat-defense leave in conditioner and water). Combed thru, blow dried on low cool. Results? Very good. Hair smells AMAZING, super soft and flowly, feels and looks much better. Holding up once fried and breaking ends, There is now a limp smoothness with, wait, where did the split ends go?! ... i can run my fingers through all the way out only getting a slight snag, instead of fingers getting caught halfway thru and breaking off bits. Tho still slightly frizzy on my sides, I beleive after the high results of one use will lead to even more improvement with continued once a week or every other week use. ... i really really wish i bought sooner... side note` i started using prenatal and biotin vitamins to also help my hair from the inside out. .. will update if anything changes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 7:48:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

I have thick dry hair and my mom has thin dry hair (hers from a lot of hair dye) and this mask has really helped to improve our hair. Now I notice that its really shiny and smooth. I really like this and the price is not too bad compared to other hair masks from other brands out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by TheVoodooGirl

I just picked this product up at Sally's. My hair had been bleached recently so it was still a bit dry and damaged. I left this on for 10 minutes while in the shower and it left my hair in MUCH better condition. It's softer and more moisturized, but still voluminous and not at all weighed down. Great product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

This makes my hair super silky & soft. Sometimes I would mix this with olive oil for an even more moisturizing treatment. It feels great in the shower and when you get out. I'm not a big fan of the smell - it reminds me of something my grandma would have. I'll probably try to find something comparable in the drugstore because since I bought this I've cut off all the damage from my hair so I don't need something this intense anymore (and it's kind of pricy). Good product, though - I would recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I have this in the tub like container. I figured the bottled one is more convenient when you are in the shower and are trying to open it with damp hands.
This mask is amazing! It detangles and softens my thick coarse brittle hair like nothing I have ever used; and afterwards my hair looked and felt much more healthier and shiny! It worked for me amazingly and so far I am loving this One N' Only Argan Oil brand.

On a sidenote: My sister used it too and she hated it. Since she has naturally thin, greasy hair, this seemed to accentuate and weigh down her hair even more. If you have hair like my sister's I don't recommend this, since it's oil based. I would recommend a silicone based one instead.