October 23, 2014 | 1824 users online

Treatments (Face) - Garden of Wisdom - ROSACEA CLEANSER

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by proudmama2008

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

This is a review for the ROSACEA CLEANSER. I was unable to add that product because I have not written 20 reviews. Anyway...

I have VERY intolerant skin, due to rosacea, and sensitivity to lots of ingredients. I'm also clog prone. Gentle cleansers seemed to cause breakouts, and efficient cleansers seemed to dry out my skin, and cause irritation. In the over 10 years, since I've been diagnosed with rosacea, I had yet to find a cleanser that my skin will tolerate. I had almost given up. On a whim, I ordered this cleanser. The ingredients looked very soothing, and I saw that a GoW customer formulated this cleanser. I figured what do I have to lose, as nothing else has worked for me. This cleanser was a dream come true, and an almost miracle. After months of use, my skin was clear, calm, and most importantly, comfortable. My skin looked the best it had in years. I almost cried. I emailed Markey to thank her... what an awesome lady. She is such an amazingly kind and caring person. I will NEVER switch cleansers. Not only do I love the product, I think Markey is amazing, and the customer service is second to none. If you have similar skin (dry/dehydrated, clog prone with rosacea), PLEASE try this cleanser. No, I don't work for GoW. :-)

Here are the ingredients:

List of Ingredients:

Coconut Milk
- hydrates
- heals and soothes skin
Distilled Water
- hydrant
- solvent
Sunflower Seed Oil
- high in fatty acids, as well as vitamins A, D, and E.
- conditions skin
Niacinimide
- skin lightening
- anti-aging agents
- stimulates circulation
Mandelic Acid
- gentle exfoliator
- helps to reduce pore size
Licorice Root Extract
- lightens, and brightens skin
Hydroxycellulose
- thickener
Cosmocil CQ
- paraben free, broad spectrum preservative

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No