July 24, 2014 | 969 users online

Styling Products - Bumble & Bumble - Defrizz

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 8:15:00 AM More reviews by Lexieloveee

As a professional stylist I can try it all. This is ONLY. Perfect for people with nappy frizzy hair that's thick! Thin frizz will result in oily mess. Use from ur ears down on wet hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by tasmanjasmine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Totally worth the money. I love using this along side Bumble and Bumble's Leave in Conditioner, Bumble and Bumble Invisible Oil and Bumble and Bumble Hair Tonic or sometimes Hair Lotion depending on my mood and style and it works amazingly. I love the way my hair feels and looks after I have used the products. They instantly feel softer and smoother which is what I want my hair to look and feel like! I would recommend this product because it really is good. Helps the appearance and texture of your in the long run.

I know the product is a little costly, but to be honest I have had the same bottle for two year and I share this small little bottle with my sister and we have a pretty decent amount still left. I am sure I am not going to have to go out and buy the second bottle for a couple of months because we have enough to last us that long. We have long hair that sits just above our stomaches by a couple inches and we have very thick hair so this lasting us two years is very surprising and we don't even feel the need to be stingy and apply very little. I apply the amount needed, which isn't very much to begin with every time I wash my hair which is 2-3 times a week, and it does its job.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by SuckerForBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Eh... I am really torn on this product. First, lets give credit where credit is due: I am currently about 4 wks overdue for a trim, so this has managed to tame my ends enough to the point that I can leave the house. It is a great product, and it is a little more forgiving when it comes to hair looking greasy/stringy. I feel that with a lot of products like this, it is VERY easy to overdue it and, at that point, there's very little you can do to remove that excess product. This formula is less touchy and, for that reason, would probably work well on fine hair. Here's where I'm torn: At $28 a bottle, I'm not sure it's totally worth it. I feel that serums are all very similar and there are probably comparable products for much cheaper. There is no fragrance and no alcohol in this. It is a great product, but I'm just not sure about that price tag.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Snosand

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have purchased this several times. Serums are going to have silicones and really I prefer one that does not have anything else. This one is just that and nothing more. You can use this on wet or dry hair. So it can protect from heat if used on wet hair before blow drying. A little goes a long way. Unlike most serums I can apply this up my hair shaft without any greasy feel or look.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by ccarpenter

Finally! I love this stuff in combination with Bb Gentle Shampoo and Super Rich Conditioner!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by dpet0153

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I have medium-thick color-treated hair, which tends to be dry. and this stuff is like glue. it's so thick and almost has the consistency of glue, which is surprisingly sticky, like glue.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by MidnightStar2796

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

For reference, I have straight-ish to wavy, long hair that has very mild frizz and fly aways when it's humid or my hair is having a bad day. This product is EXCELLENT for blowdrying, adding shine, and taming my slight poofyness. I use this when my hair is looking dull, when it's a little out of control, before blowdrying, or just whenever. However, do use it sparingly and not too close to the roots or else your hair will look greasy on the second day. My one complaint is the price; I have the big bottle which I believe is $23. It does a great job, but not good enough for the price. However, I have expensive taste when it comes to beauty products and I do love B&B so I'll probably end up repurchasing the smaller bottle. It takes very little product so hopefully I won't be running out any time soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by ceww

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have fine wavy hair. I have had a frizz problem ever since I highlighted my hair a few months ago. Bb defrizz really works! I apply it to my damp clean hair and air dry (I seldom blow dry unless its super cold). Once my hair is dry i touch up again. How much you use is key. I have made the mistake of applying too much and turned my hair all greasy. It makes my hair super soft and seems to encourage the curl.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by cbrown87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff! For reference, I have bi-racial curly hair that I ALWAYS straighten. Hate my hair curly but anyway, I use this before I blow dry and after I straighten with a straightening iron. It leaves it smooth and glossy. I don't care if it contains silicone because my stylist told me silicones are good for 'weighing down' curly, whether or not that's true I have no idea. BUT for those curly girls out there, get this and it will totally tame your frizz!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by candypantz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My hair is awful every Spring and Summer. From April through September it has an allover frizz with bendy curl about 75% of the time. I previously highlighted my hair, which seemed to make matters worse. In May I bought the defrizz on a whim. I tried it in the store and it worked pretty well, but everything works well in the store, or so i seems. In May I stopped highlighting my hair and started making it darker with some demi- color, which improved the texture. Hair was looking pretty good for the past 5 months---UNTIL last weekend. Frizzy, limp and gross!!! It was then that I realized I hadn't used the defrizz all weekend and things reverted right back to the mess they always were. I had NO IDEA that Bumble & Bumble Defrizz was responsible for my gorgeous hair all summer!!! Seriously!! Out of all the hair stuff I've purchased this product has made the most noticeable improvement to my hair. I highly recommend it!! (ps: I use this in conjunction with Kevin Murphy Easy Rider, which is supposed to help hair curl more, but doesn't--it just makes it hold for me).