October 23, 2014 | 888 users online

Shampoo - One 'n Only - Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by BetsDraper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm sure this product is amazing for people with really dry hair. I'm brown, I have thick wavy hairy was looking for something that was light on my hair but would also control the moisture. Unfortunately it made my hair very oily. After a little bit more research, I found out how this product is more suited for African American hair. However, I used it when I went to the beach and it kept my hair very soft, since sea water tends to dry out your hair so this shampoo gave me that added moisture so my hair didn't look like straw bale.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 8:36:00 AM More reviews by egagnondrolet

I bought this shampoo on sale at Sally Beauty in Canada.

To be honest I had very low expectations for this shampoo. I didn't recognize the brand and I thought at that price theres no way it can be good.

Wrong ! My hair has never felt better. I used to be a WEN girl but I will never buy it again.

This shampoo leaves my hair shiny, bouncy, light and smells amazing! (very woodsy and warm).

My hair is very fine and has been colored treated for about 10 years. Normally most shampoos leave my hair dry and frizzy.

I normally would have to wash my hair every day but with this stuff its over other day.

Also I swear my hair has grown way faster. Other people have noticed as well.

Hopefully this shampoo continues to work well. WIll update review if this changes.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by bellavee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I hate to be the negative nancy in the bunch but I had high expectations after reading all the rave reviews and I was highly disappointed. To give a short run down, I have dry, coarse, color treated hair and this shampoo was not effective for me. It's not super expensive and it's free of sulfates plus the words "moisture" and "repair" always catch my eye.

Now, this did not lather for me whatsoever, but that's not surprising with shampoos without sulfates so I didn't mind much. Usually I have to section my hair just to get every part of it, as my hair is very thick. But when it dried it still did not clean enough of my hair, it still felt gunky and tangly. My hair never felt noticeably soft or shiny, to me it felt worse as their was build up and it made it lifeless. But it also didn't dry it out or anything. I don't think it cleansed well for me and I don't think it lived up to it's hype. Then again, my hair is finicky so maybe I'm just the odd man out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by rallu

I bought both of these from Sally on sale and was disappointed. The shampoo felt gluey and oily and had to use a clarifying shampoo every 4-5 washes and the conditioner didn't moisturize at all, left my hair hard to comb through. I finished the conditioner and threw away half of the shampoo (contains isothiazolinone anyway which iritates my skin and didn't notice when I bought it because it has two lists of ingredients and I must have looked at the spanish one). The smell was nice but that's about it...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by ZannyGirl15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My hair used to never grow. Ever.
Now it does.
Yes, I'm aware that sounds too good to be true. It may just be that I'm in a different cycle of hair growth, but I honestly believe that this contributed to my new hair growth.
I used to only have to wash my hair every other day because my hair is so dry. This is so gentle that by my second day without washing, I look a tiny bit greasy. Yay for dry shampoo :)
This is wonderful for me.
Dry, fine, blonde hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by hasnijabosnia777

This shampoo is wonderful! I have not found a shampoo this well priced that has worked so well for my hair! I have thin, color treated, very long hair that gets pretty oily within a day of washing. This shampoo not only nourishes my hair, makes it soft and shiny, my hair stays clean two full days. I have noticed my hair become so much less dry and have received endless compliments throughout the weeks of use so far. I never want to be without this shampoo and conditioner!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by Banjos

I am quite impressed by this shampoo for my highly color-treated hair. It results in a lot of shine, and rinses out easily. Also, my color seems to last longer. The labels claims sulfate, phosphate and paraben free. However, like many so-called sulfate-free shampoos, this contains a mild sulfate dupe called disodium laureth sulosuccinate. Yes, much milder than the sodium laureth sulfates. Dimethicone is listed far down on the label, as is the Argan Oil, so I do not think there is much Argan Oil. Still an excellent shampoo if a bit pricey. UPDATE: After extended use I do not think I will repurchase because there are so many other shampoos I wish to try and this one is good but I am less impressed with time

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by silverbrook

This stuff really nourishes my hair. And it gives it a lovely smell as well, which lasts a long time. It smells like the Moroccanoil products, FYI, so I guess they were going for a dupe of that scent. I live in a hard water area, and with a generous dollop, it cleans my hair just fine without leaving any residue behind. It does not lather up a ton like sulfate shampoos do, but if you rub it in, add a bit of water, and rub it in some more it does lather quite a lot, so it still provides that satisfying cleaning sensation. I can definitely feel that it deposited protein in my hair, so I think I will switch this shampoo out as needed. I want to try the conditioner next.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite shampoos! I absolutely love the ingredients, the scent the result, everything. I got it from Sally's for $19 buy one, get one free. So I got the shampoo and the conditioner. I love the fact that it's sulfate and paraben free. My hair feel really clean, mositurized and smooth. Love it! And the smell... amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by Greensleeves27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Love this stuff! Not as much as the conditioner but love it!
My hair is shiny and bouncy although... it does seem to get a bit limp now which does appear to be the fault of the shampoo.
Initially I didn't like the smell but I've grown used to it.

Will continue to use.